One Group, Many Categories

Hi,

I mistakenly started a group with the idea of using the base idea "Free Stuff" as a springboard to many different categories. I know that one group can sponsor one category, but is there any chance that this may change in the future.

I don't have a problem with starting a new group each time, but with related categories, it would seem t make sense to have them associated with a common group.

My original thinking with the "Free Stuff" group was to start with one category...free campsites...and then go on to other free stuff that group members would (and have) suggested...

places that give out free coffee

free samples

free factory tours

free places to load up on potable water

etc

Thanks,

Jamie - NFA

I agree it would be nice if you could have a single group take care of all of your categories. This would be nice for some who have a few friends all of whom may have a similar interest... however it may be difficult to do... I'm not so sure why they have a 5 group limit personally except to stop people from submitting a 6th category... but if there is another reason than having multiple categories for a single group could circumvent their want to limit your grouping.

It is designed so in the future we can allow a group to create and manage additional categories. However during this stage where we're still testing the waters we have decided to make it 1 category per group. We'll see how it goes and whether it makes sense to change this in the future.