Coming Soon : The Geo Rattle!

nicolo

My granddaugher lil seeker celebrates 1 year of life tomorrow, April 16th. To celebrate her life I have had a personal geocoin made for her.

She has 11 finds under her ... errr ... diaper so hopefully that qualifies her to have a personal geocoin, :anitongue:

These tokens are numbered but NOT gc.com trackable ( or trackable at all I guess ) and I am offering them for trade to any who are interested.

Here is my current coin inventory ( OK, it's not pretty! ) which is reasonably complete except for a few incoming coins. I don't mind having more than 1 coin or ( up to 3 ) so ... whatever!

The token

I love this kid!!!

Coins that I am ALWAYS interested in :

Any Moun10Bike ( of course )

Any Benchmark geocoin

Any Jeep geocoin

Geowoodstock III

Seventh Son 2006 Gear - Black Nickel

GCC - Ammoc Box

Tiki LordPomsby

Vampires, Mummies, GeoGhost

NOTE : Coins and Pins have told me that these tokens will be shipping out on April 20th. I will be at a conference ( and caching, of course ) in Nashville from April 20 - May 2 so will not be able to process/ship anything until after April 2nd.

Anyway, let me know ( VIA E-MAIL ) if you're interested, thanks folks!

p.s. Marky and HerrK - I have you down for trades

edit : updated my coin inventory list as I realized that I have more coins than the list was showing ( Thanks AtlantaGal )

Edited by nicolo

I'm pretty sure the date is April 16, 2005 so please tell me my eyes are playing tricks on me because it looks like 2006.

Whew, you scared me!

The date under the cake is her birthday, and it's 2005. The coin #, on the handle of the rattle, is of the form 2006xxx, where xxx is a number from 001 - 150.