First Dutch Microcoin

KarelKraak

We are proud to announce the First Dutch Microcoin <_<

Dutch-Micro-2006---450x450.jpg

The coin will be 1 inch in size and shaped as a tulip.

Although originally from Turkey, the tulip has become a well known symbol representing our country.

There will be at least 500 coins minted, it will be trackable on geocaching.com and it will have an unique icon.

The coins will be ready and shipped on may 31 or sooner...

Coins are sold in quantaties of 1, 5 or 10, priced EURO 3.90, 18,50 and 35 (excl. shipping) and can be ordered HERE

The coins will be silver with hard enamel coloring. With the ordered sets of 10 coins, 25 LE coins in black nickel will be mixed at random.

We are proud to announce the First Dutch Microcoin <_<

Dutch-Micro-2006---450x450.jpg

The coin will be 1 inch in size and shaped as a tulip.

Although originally from Turkey, the tulip has become a well known symbol representing our country.

There will be at least 500 coins minted, it will be trackable on geocaching.com and it will have an unique icon.

The coins will be ready and shipped on may 31 or sooner...

Coins are sold in quantaties of 1, 5 or 10, priced EURO 3.90, 18,50 and 35 (excl. shipping) and can be ordered HERE

The coins will be silver with hard enamel coloring. With the ordered sets of 10 coins, 25 LE coins in black nickel will be mixed at random.

How much do the coins cost in US $?

Thank you

Question:

I made a preorder for a five coin set of the coins and my order now says "awaiting payment". I see no button to pay. Will I be invoiced? And if so when? Thanks. <_<

CF30

I've sent you an email.

For international orders, please select PayPal as method of payment. The EU bank transfer will only work if you live in Europe.

Fazanten was the first Dutch micro coin that was designed, but it was never produced. Instead, Fazanten is making a 'normal' coin now.

So, The Tulip is the first Dutch micro coin that will see the light of day. :grin:

Nice design! :anitongue:

Isn't the Fazanten coin the first Dutch micro coin?

We're about to give the mint a 'go' for the production. So, the final number of coins has to be determined.

Therefore, this is a 'last call for orders'. If you didn't order yet, this is you last chance... :o

The first prototype of the Dutch microcoin is ready. There are still some minor flaws, but they will be corrected before the final production run.

As you can see the coin has a perfectly smooth surface because of the imitation hard enamel used. :)

Right now we're waiting for the tracking codes, but after that it's only a matter of weeks before we can start filling those empty micros :)

dutch_micro_prototype.jpg

Has anyone received these coins yet? We got notification in the email that they were shipped, and the site shows our order as being shipped, but they haven't shown up yet. We got no response to email.

Mine arrived yesterday, very nice. When I have emailed them it is usually in the evening when I get a response, time difference?