Help With Geocoins

Hi,

We've been caching for a while but hadn't realised how big the Geocoin thing had become! I still thought there was just a couple of types that worked like TBs but I seem to be wrong. Went to an event cache today and saw some personal coins. I was told to write down the numbers then I could log them, which I did, but now I'm back home I don't know what to do! How does it work? I don't know the names of any of the coins, just the tracking numbers, was that a mistake?

Would be grateful if someone could explain what I should be doing!

Sorry if this is explained somewhere alrady but I've been browsing the forums for quite a while and am just getting confused with trading and purchasing rules.

Thanks,

Caz (scarybiscuits)

Oh ok, thanks. I did think it seemed a bit of a cheats way to get more icons! But if I log them out how do other people from the event log them? Do I have to put them back again?

If you write a note log on the cache page, you can drop them back in the event by clicking on them in the drop down list.