Garmin 60 Map Gps Csx And Sd Micro Cards

I have the 60Cx, and just happen to have purchased SanDisk brand of both the 512MB and 1.0GB cards. I've had NO problems with either one. It's pretty sweet having the WHOLE EAST COAST loaded at one time - plus custom POIs and tracking on the card all at the same time.

Edited by Neo_Geo

OK thanx, the reason I was asking is, in my first e-mail Garmin said that they don't support it only 128 and 256 MB so I told them about some Geocahchers are using the 512 & 1GB and the second e-mail back to me said they would like feed back....!

I reckon that it is ok.....as how would they know I so it won't affect ones warranty)?

OK thanx, the reason I was asking is, in my first e-mail Garmin said that they don't support it only 128 and 256 MB so I told them about some Geocahchers are using the 512 & 1GB and the second e-mail back to me said they would like feed back....!

I reckon that it is ok.....as how would they know I so it won't affect ones warranty)?

You didn't mention what model of GPS you have. I thought I saw a thread about one type having problems with a 128 MB size.

I have a 60CSX and my 1 GB card came in last night. This morning I swapped it out with the 64 MB card that came with the GPS and dropped most of the East Coast Topo maps on the 1 GB card with NO problems at all.

Rick