Teampez Geocoin - Update

Team PEZ

Got my Pez today! It was all good, and as I was drooling over the special treat, my 2 yr old came up and said "memememe" while pointing at the grape Pez... :)

Pez lovers breed true. :)

Thanks a bunch!

HAHAHA I love hearing the stories!!! Thanks! - TP

I just got my coins. Dude, we could be twins except that I already have a twin brother. Triplets! Awesome coin as I knew it would be. I was just looking at your "Pez geocoin" site. I guess you and Susan won't be getting back together anytime soon! Not if she reads that comment about missing the Pez anyways! :)

Thank's for the cool coins and the Pez treats!

I just got my coins. Dude, we could be twins except that I already have a twin brother. Triplets! Awesome coin as I knew it would be. I was just looking at your "Pez geocoin" site. I guess you and Susan won't be getting back together anytime soon! Not if she reads that comment about missing the Pez anyways! :)

i wonder who has discovered the magic coin inside their package ... its worth a free gold coin!

i wonder who has discovered the magic coin inside their package ... its worth a free gold coin!

Do you mean the "invisible" magic coin? Yeah I found it but I don't know where I put it! :)

Do you mean the "invisible" magic coin? Yeah I found it but I don't know where I put it! :)

hehe - no - its a paper coin i made from my computer that allows that person to get a free gold TP coin.

PEZ,

You didn't take my coins with ya to the GGA meeting thinking I was going to be there did ya?

Funny I live around 10 miles away from you and still no PEZ coins. I think its a postal thing here in Hiram. They must be getting tired of filling my mailbox with padded envelopes :)

I'll look in the mailbox tuesday, thats my lucky day :)

PEZ,

You didn't take my coins with ya to the GGA meeting thinking I was going to be there did ya?

Funny I live around 10 miles away from you and still no PEZ coins. I think its a postal thing here in Hiram. They must be getting tired of filling my mailbox with padded envelopes :(

I'll look in the mailbox tuesday, thats my lucky day :(

Guilty as charged, yes. I brought all the local folks coins to the recent meeting on Saturday and then mailed the rest on Monday. All locals should have theres today. Let me know.

-TP

Got PEZ in Pittsburgh, PA!

Orange :( , Lemon :( , & 2 Shiny Silver :( !

Cute geocoins!

THANKS!

thanks for the kind words!!! as you can see - every order comes with the real thing, PEZ candy!!!

-TP

I didn't get no stinkin' candy :lol::(

cause i handed them to you silly ...

PEZ,

Funny I live around 10 miles away from you and still no PEZ coins. I think its a postal thing here in Hiram. They must be getting tired of filling my mailbox with padded envelopes :(

I'll look in the mailbox tuesday, thats my lucky day :lol:

Guilty as charged, yes. I brought all the local folks coins to the recent meeting on Saturday and then mailed the rest on Monday. All locals should have theres today. Let me know.

-TP

OK thanks for the info. I feel much better now. Guess I should have told you I wasn't going to make it saturday. Hope you had some candy left :(

I'll let you know tonight when I get home from work if they came :(

OK thanks for the info. I feel much better now. Guess I should have told you I wasn't going to make it saturday. Hope you had some candy left :(

I'll let you know tonight when I get home from work if they came :(

no worries - im sure they will be there!!!

I might have to start carrying a little team pez in my pocket. :( These are so cute. :lol: Thanks! (my coins will be in tomorrow and I will ship shortly after) Thanks for the trade!

if you do, you gotta be truthful when they ask, "is that a PEZ in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" :( -TP

Edited by Team PEZ

Grabbed mine from the mail box on the way to work and had it ripped apart in seconds. Great-great coin!! I had the coins and candy laying in the drink holder and had to give some people at work a ride. They saw all if it setting there are are soo stoked. They can't wait to come over and look at coins and go caching next weekend !!! Another one swallowed up by the sport. Thanks for the sweets ! :(

oooooo! Pretty coins and yummy candy - my lucky day. Thanks for the extras!

has anyone found the ticket for the free gold Team PEZ coin in their package??? i had my nieces shove a ticket in one of the packets without telling me which one.

-TP

has anyone found the ticket for the free gold Team PEZ coin in their package??? i had my nieces shove a ticket in one of the packets without telling me which one.

-TP

It's in mine but its not here yet :ph34r:

Yikes! I wonder if I sent your package to Tokyo first ... :wub:

there are now Pez 2 coins in the UK! :unsure:

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.

Looking to hear from other international destinations when they arrive:

New Zealand

Finland

Canada

Germany

Luxembourg

Croatia

Greece

Australia

The Netherlands

-TP

Edited by Team PEZ

there are now Pez 2 coins in the UK! :laughing:

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.

Looking to hear from other international destinations when they arrive:

New Zealand thanks the.pud!

Finland

Canada thanks AV Dezign!

Germany

Luxembourg

Croatia

Greece

Australia

The Netherlands

-TP

Edited by Team PEZ

[Pepper]Team PEZ you've gone and out done yourself!

Talk about happy twins...they brought the mail in after school as usual and as I started to open up two seperate packages I noticed one said Twin A and the other Twin B.

So I say GIRLS come here you've got mail...[/Pepper]

[Nikki]And then Nikki and Lila jump with glee, =P Nikki Here, Thank you so much Team PEZ! ^^ I loved the PEZ, the coin, and you! ^-^ I've added you to my Top Fav. Geocachers, (Whitch doens't have many people to start with...) So thus making it more special, :laughing: Y'all are sum PEZ-sial people in my life! (Ignor the lame pun, ^^:laughing:[/Nikki]

[Lila] And lila said'yay! mail!' hey hey, it'e me ^-^ thanks SO much for the pez it's good, and the pez coin looks good enough to eat, too. sorry, i have sugar on te brain.. sugarsugarsuager..... had to get it out of my system! :laughing: yep, well you guys are so sweet, thanks again! (i get the lame puns from my art teacher) eh. thanks! *dashes off[/Lila]

PEZab.jpg

[Pepper]Team PEZ you've gone and out done yourself!

Talk about happy twins...they brought the mail in after school as usual and as I started to open up two seperate packages I noticed one said Twin A and the other Twin B.

So I say GIRLS come here you've got mail...[/Pepper]

[Nikki]And then Nikki and Lila jump with glee, =P Nikki Here, Thank you so much Team PEZ! ^^ I loved the PEZ, the coin, and you! ^-^ I've added you to my Top Fav. Geocachers, (Whitch doens't have many people to start with...) So thus making it more special, :D Y'all are sum PEZ-sial people in my life! (Ignor the lame pun, ^^:D[/Nikki]

[Lila] And lila said'yay! mail!' hey hey, it'e me ^-^ thanks SO much for the pez it's good, and the pez coin looks good enough to eat, too. sorry, i have sugar on te brain.. sugarsugarsuager..... had to get it out of my system! :D yep, well you guys are so sweet, thanks again! (i get the lame puns from my art teacher) eh. thanks! *dashes off[/Lila]

PEZab.jpg

hehe... you ladies are very welcome!!! enjoy!