Teampez Geocoin - Update

Team PEZ

chirp..... chirp..... cricket sounds......"Is this thing on???"

i prefer coke-cola the best!

there's a coca-cola PEZ?? Next you'll be telling me they come in root beer! :unsure:

Hehe... You have so much to learn about PEZ, my young jedi.

here are some other flavors that PEZ made (believe it or not!)

(US made) Grape, Lemon, Orange, Strawberry, Peppermint, Cola

(Canadian made) Cherry, Lemon, Orange, Strawberry

Apple (Spain)

Chocolate (Hungary, Thailand)

Peppermint (Austria, Hungary)

IZO Pez, various flavors (Pez with Vitamins, as if they aren't healthy enough!)

Raspberry (Spain)

Every Flavor Ever Made:

Apple

Cherry

Chlorophyl

Chocolate

Cinnamon

Coffee

Cola

Eucalyptus

Flower

Grape

IZO Pez

Lemon

Licorice

Lime

Menthol

Orange

Peppermint

Raspberry

Strawberry

...and now you know, the rest of the story!

Nothing In Rome :o

But that's not unusual. I usually get mine 2-3 days after everyone else in the area. Must be because I have them sent to the sign shop where I work instead of my home address.

Wished I thought about it and you could have saved some coinage and brought them with you to the GGA meeting tomorrow! :ph34r:

D-man :)

But that's not unusual. I usually get mine 2-3 days after everyone else in the area. Must be because I have them sent to the sign shop where I work instead of my home address.

Wished I thought about it and you could have saved some coinage and brought them with you to the GGA meeting tomorrow! :ph34r:

D-man :)

great minds think alike ... your package is in my hands and will be personally delivered to you in a few hours! - TP

Nothing In Rome :D

Wished I thought about it and you could have saved some coinage and brought them with you to the GGA meeting tomorrow! :)

D-man :ph34r:

great minds think alike ... your package is in my hands and will be personally delivered to you in a few hours! - TP

Whoo!! Hooo! :D:o:)

D-man :D

Whoo!! Hooo! :D:):o

With how the mail works going to Rome (Georgia), i think The.Pud in NZ would get his first!!! :)

Edited by Team PEZ

With how the mail works going to Rome (Georgia), i think The.Pud in NZ would get his first!!! :D

I dunno about that! I mailed my kids postcards from Auckland back in September and it took 2 weeks for them to arrive. I thought for sure since I mailed them early in my trip they'd make it back before I did (or within a couple days), but it was over a week later...

Isn't the mail fun? :D