More Stats

BigCarbonFootprint

We have our little icon and reference next to our name when we log a find. Does anyone know a means to determine how many of our caches have been found. Example, I have 64 caches hidden, I would like to see a query on how many find logs have been created for my caches, kind of an activity overview of my cache hides. Ideas,,, anyone???

We have our little icon and reference next to our name when we log a find. Does anyone know a means to determine how many of our caches have been found. Example, I have 64 caches hidden, I would like to see a query on how many find logs have been created for my caches, kind of an activity overview of my cache hides. Ideas,,, anyone???

There is a greasemonkey script that will show you how many finds, dnfs and notes there are on a particular cache. you would have to add them all up, but it would work.

Linky

There is a greasemonkey script that will show you how many finds, dnfs and notes there are on a particular cache. you would have to add them all up, but it would work.

Linky

Cool, Greased the Monkey. I like some of the other features. Now i need to find a means to dump to spreadsheet.

Thanks Nickel