Garmin 76csx - Custom Poi Bug (empty List)

Just so you guys know, there's yet another Custom POI related bug for the 76CSx (and thus, probably for some of the other color X-Series units as well) spotted in the 2.62 beta firmware.

On *some* of the Color Schemes, including the default "Diamond" (which is why many people might not have spotted this), this bug does not appear.

However, for most of the Color Schemes (Pearl, for example), if you have Custom POIs loaded, and you go to the "Find/Custom POIs" page, the initial page that comes up indicates "None Found" even though there are Custom POIs loaded onto the unit.

If the Custom POIs were loaded in more than one file, you can hit "Menu/Select Database", select one of the databases, and *then* you'll see a list for that subset. However, you can never bring up the list for All Databases.

If any of you have color X-series units running 2.62 beta, can you confirm whether you see this bug as well?

Strange! On my 76CSx, Pearl definitely causes the bug (I don't remember which others, as well). Hopefully, they'll fix this in their next release. <_<

I wonder how I missed that one. It causes the bug on my 60Cx as well.

Okay - make that 5 color schemes are affected!

1. Aquamarine

2. Opal

3. Pearl

4. Peridot

5. Ruby