Quick Easy Caches In London

Hi!

I will be venturing out of Canada into Europe for a couple of weeks and would love to be able to log some caches overseas. I am unsure of how to start though; is it as simple as taking my GPS with me and loading some london maps on it? Are there any suggestions on quick and easy caches near tourist attractions that I can try out?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Try the Green Park, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and St. James's Park caches. Lots of fun if there aren't too many muggles about. For fewer muggles, have a look at the Regent's Canal Series. Not so pretty, but good industrial heritage stuff.

Doing a UK forum title search for 'London' will also bring up a heap of great threads for visitors to what's by far the biggest city in Europe... And perhaps the best? :D

If you are in London, Try Last Delivery (London) if you can. GCGBGB

It is one of, if not the, most visited cache in the UK and a great place to swap TB's. A Proper cache, right in the heart of London.

We also enjoyed a Fleeting Glimpse GCJHK8, we were amazed that it has survived so long in such a busy spot right beside the Thames.

You could try the Geocaching KML for Google Earth to find caches near to places you are intending to visit.

Hope you enjoy your holiday.

London's fine, but you get black bogies on the underground.

Make you're way out to Surrey if you get the time. Enjoy some brilliant caches and some of the best countryside in the world (okay, it's not the Peak District, or the Lakes, or the Dales, or the Highlands or the Valleys, but it's the best you'll get in and around the M25!! <_< )