Cito Day Is Saturday, April 22

Prying Pandora

We have major spring clean up day here towards the end of May. Before that it is still too wet from melting snow. After a whole winter of trash accumulation that gets stuck in the snow, there is a lot of trash. But it is fun and the whole town gets involved. You see people out as families, organizations, city officials, all out along side the roads. Street sweepers are out in force all week. It really brings a sense of community out.

Ok, I'm in Lynnwood, just north of Seattle.. where should I go for my CITO event.. doens't like like there are many going on here in WA!

See Prying Pandora's log a few posts above this. It's down South but that seems to be the most organized event for this weekend.

We live up North... not to far to go for this event!

We are planning on the Kent CITO then on to the Spring Fling. You should try to hit one or both of those. All the cool cachers will be at one of the two events!

Hey, I'm cool....and I plan to be at both events on Saturday. Then it's a week's vacation in the Olympics, winding up at the Longview Cache Machine, with perhaps a side trip to the Original Stash Plaque outside Portland. Woo hoo!

Can I ask a somewhat topical (and totally stupid) question??

My friend and I are arguing over the pronunciation of CITO.

Is it, like SIT-O

or like C-Toe?

I know, I know! It's the action that counts not the pronunciation, but still I want to know who owes who a blizzard.

And a hearty WELCOME to CascadeReviewer!!

Cee Eye Tee Oh. It's not a word! And I'm not Type A! :laughing:

Most acronyms will end up being pronounced like a word if at all possible. Human nature.

SeeTow is the common pronunciation even though the spelling is correctly pronounced Sittow

No, no, no..... it's Psy-Toe! :huh:

There were some cachers who had events,

And CITO was their name-o's

C - I - T - O !

C - I - T - O !

C - I - T - O !

And CITO was their name-o's! :anibad:

Brought to you by Team Maccabee

:P 9:00 AM???? Where's the nearest Starbucks? I am usually tucked away at 9:00 AM! :lol:

Ms. WD! :lol:

Is BHMP bringing Latte's from Cafe Lavro?

It's Sight - Oh!

But Ms. WD, what if your good buddy MGTS comes too? I found the perfect pair of shoes for her!

fa394bc7-cbd5-4aa4-932d-ce4af10b559d.jpg

Yeah, she would love those. AND she is not my good buddie. She just likes to follow me around for some reason. I hope she doesn't come, she gets on my nerves. Actually... I kind of like those shoes myself! <_<

Yeah, she would love those. AND she is not my good buddie. She just likes to follow me around for some reason. I hope she doesn't come, she gets on my nerves. Actually... I kind of like those shoes myself! <_<

That's alright, she gets on everybody's nerves. :lol:

Did I say that out loud? :lol:

Back from my Olympics tour, and just posted my CITO pictures with my log, before heading out to the Longview CM.

And wanted to say again: Thanks everyone, esp. Prying Pandora and Gennysmom, for the best and most productive CITO I've participated in. Really feels like we made a difference! And I'm sure all the local stores are appreciative for the return of their shopping carts. [:)]

Yeah, she would love those. AND she is not my good buddie. She just likes to follow me around for some reason. I hope she doesn't come, she gets on my nerves. Actually... I kind of like those shoes myself! :)

That's alright, she gets on everybody's nerves. :lol:

Did I say that out loud? :)

Well MR Jester hunny!

I have more than a dozen times thought about archiving myself and dropping out of this fun game....but, like ya know... everytime I do sombody suprises me with something. At the Cito I was totally excited because my friends Sugar Glider's brought me a Beautiful shoe they found in a cache in Eastern Washingiton. TOTALLY KEWL!

Then much to my suprise later in the day at the Spring Fling I recieved another beautiful shoe for my showcase. It had REAL diamonds in it! So TOTALLY sweet Dave. XOXO. I also got a brand new T-bug from my sweet friend ReyDelRoble that day. What a cutie pie!

So... even if you think I am a ditsy geocacher, there are some that keep me going and accept me for who I am.

Sorry yo don't like me,

MGTS XOXO ^_^

Yeah, she would love those. AND she is not my good buddie. She just likes to follow me around for some reason. I hope she doesn't come, she gets on my nerves. Actually... I kind of like those shoes myself! :lol:

That's alright, she gets on everybody's nerves. :)

Did I say that out loud? ^_^

Well MR Jester hunny!

I have more than a dozen times thought about archiving myself and dropping out of this fun game....but, like ya know... everytime I do sombody suprises me with something. At the Cito I was totally excited because my friends Sugar Glider's brought me a Beautiful shoe they found in a cache in Eastern Washingiton. TOTALLY KEWL!

Then much to my suprise later in the day at the Spring Fling I recieved another beautiful shoe for my showcase. It had REAL diamonds in it! So TOTALLY sweet Dave. XOXO. I also got a brand new T-bug from my sweet friend ReyDelRoble that day. What a cutie pie!

So... even if you think I am a ditsy geocacher, there are some that keep me going and accept me for who I am.

Sorry yo don't like me,

MGTS XOXO :)

:) Now hang on, I never said I didn't like you - my wife gets on my nerves sometimes, but I still like her! :)

If I'd known for sure you were going to be there, I'd have saved a special shoe I found at the CITO - but then I don't think the mouldy boot would have fit your dainty foot! :)

Yeah, she would love those. AND she is not my good buddie. She just likes to follow me around for some reason. I hope she doesn't come, she gets on my nerves. Actually... I kind of like those shoes myself! :wub:

That's alright, she gets on everybody's nerves. :wub:

Did I say that out loud? :)

Well MR Jester hunny!

Sorry yo don't like me,

MGTS XOXO :)

:) Now hang on, I never said I didn't like you - my wife gets on my nerves sometimes, but I still like her! :P

If I'd known for sure you were going to be there, I'd have saved a special shoe I found at the CITO - but then I don't think the mouldy boot would have fit your dainty foot! :D

How funny! Thanks for repling sweetie!

Love MGTS xoxo :laughing: