Geocoin Icon Page

5¢

Would it be possible to have a page that shows all the geocoins and all the geocoins with icons? This would be especially usefull when buying coins off ebay. I personally got bamboozled twice now on coins from ebay that said they had icons that did not.

My point is that once they get icons they will be on that linked page, until then the icon does not exist. AFAIK that *is* the GC.com master list of geocoin icons.

Don't know how complete it is, but I don't think its an official GC.com master list. The reason I say that is the cachers asks for a tracking number for any he/she has missed, so i think its just a regular (but dedicated!) cacher!

A master list would be nice though - give me something to aspire to!! yeah right....

Dave

Evidently the answer to the question, "is there an official page with all the coin icons", would be no. TheTeam_Wolfje page is more complete than the IconSP page - but I have a coin icon that appears on neither, and I expect that there are more and more everyday. Now that trackable coins with icons can be isues in very small lots - the C & K coins number only 50 - they are just going to keep appearing.

My point is that once they get icons they will be on that linked page, until then the icon does not exist. AFAIK that *is* the GC.com master list of geocoin icons.

Don't know how complete it is, but I don't think its an official GC.com master list. The reason I say that is the cachers asks for a tracking number for any he/she has missed, so i think its just a regular (but dedicated!) cacher!

A master list would be nice though - give me something to aspire to!! yeah right....

Dave

Uh, yeah. I was wrong about that list being from gc.com

An official list would be nice...