Can We Know Who Approves/ Declines Waymark?

I had 2 waymarks approved, then declined this morning. Is there a way to know who approved and who declined them?

Who as in "which category were these waymarks from?" or who as in "what individual declined my waymark?" I think there is something to not telling people what individual declined a particular waymark to prevent some sort of "retribution" one might try to make in retaliation... however I do think they should provide a reason why it didn't get through if that is why you look for this... only reason I can think of why you would need to know who is that you want to know why and they definitely should provide that.

I would like to know who declined them, not for retribution, but if I see that person is an officer of another category, then I would know to expect the same thing from them on my waymarks in that category too.

Well I don't know the story behind what happened, but I'd say it's probably best people don't see em still.... what happens once doesn't happen always and could have just happened because of rules involved in the category involved... may not occur in other categories.

For the story of what happened.

I would like to know who it was, so that I know to expect this from other categories he or she is on. There are caches I avoid simply because of the cacher who placed them, if they use tactics I dont agree with. I should be allowed the same choice in Waymarking.

Edited by Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking