Historic Places Approved Then Declined

I placed 2 waymarks this morning which were initially approved, then denied (by another manager in the category?) for picky spelling mistakes. The category needs to be updated to be sure to include this requirement in all the waymarks posted. This was a turn off to doing future waymarks for this category. I had a list of historic places near us that we would add, however I am reluctant to do so if it means I will be declined for using "altho" instead of "although", "gps" instead of "GPSr", "Ive" instead of "I've".

Please update your requirements for waymark approval to include perfect spelling. It is obviously a requirement for one of your officers.

AHHH.. now it makes sense.

Tsegi Mike...

I saw that your Waymarks were re-submitted this afternoon and I couldn't understand why. I was the one who approved them initially. I guess I didn't ready carefully enough to notice spelling mistakes, I was checking to make sure the required info was there, which it was.

So what's the point of having multiple people with the ability to accept/approve a waymark if another in the group can decline it after approval from another int he group??l? ;)

I thought that there would have to be a group vote to approve new waymarks under the new system. I was a little surprised when it was listed after I pushed the button. HMM.. interesting.

I hope this will be an isolated incident

Edited by Special Ed