Fs. Palm Pda's & Pocket Pc's.

Hi-Yah!

I have 2 Palm Vx's & 2 Palm IIIxe's PDA's, & 2 Compaq Ipaq PPC 3850's for sale.

The Palm Vx's have Upgraded Palm 4.1 OS. 8 MB of memory, Rechargable Batteries. Comes with the HotSync Charging cradle, & AC Charging adapter. Also a copy of the OEM Palm Vx CD-ROM. All for $30.00 each Shipped!

The Palm IIIxe's also have Upgraded Palm 4.1 OS. 8 MB memory. Runs off AAA Batteries. Comes with the Serial HotSync Cradle, NEW! AAA Batteries, Also a Copy of the OEM Palm CD-ROM. All for $25.00 each Shipped!

The Compaq Ipaq 3850's are MicroSoft Pocket PC 2002 Operating System's, 64 MB of memory with a SD memory slot, with internal rechargable batteries. Comes with the USB / Serial Sync Charging Cradle, & AC Charging adapter. The OEM Compaq Hard Pack plastic cover. Also a copy of the OEM Compaq Ipaq 3800 Companion CD-ROM. All for $100.00 each Shipped!

The Palm's with 8 MB of memory will work great with CacheMate & GSAK for Paperless GeoCaching!

The Compaq Ipaq's will work even better with GPX Sonar & GSAK for Paperless GeoCaching too!

These are All Used Units in over all decent shape (May have some scratches or dings on the cases)! They will be Shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Please E-Mail me with you interests, and Payment methods. I do take PayPal payments.

Thanks!

Scott

I would be interested in either of the Palms you have for sale. Do you have a pic? Also are they color and do they have mobipocket or a reader already installed on them? Let me know.

Kelly

Hi-Yah!

I have 2 Palm Vx's & 2 Palm IIIxe's PDA's, & 2 Compaq Ipaq PPC 3850's for sale.

The Palm Vx's have Upgraded Palm 4.1 OS. 8 MB of memory, Rechargable Batteries. Comes with the HotSync Charging cradle, & AC Charging adapter. Also a copy of the OEM Palm Vx CD-ROM. All for $30.00 each Shipped!

The Palm IIIxe's also have Upgraded Palm 4.1 OS. 8 MB memory. Runs off AAA Batteries. Comes with the Serial HotSync Cradle, NEW! AAA Batteries, Also a Copy of the OEM Palm CD-ROM. All for $25.00 each Shipped!

The Compaq Ipaq 3850's are MicroSoft Pocket PC 2002 Operating System's, 64 MB of memory with a SD memory slot, with internal rechargable batteries. Comes with the USB / Serial Sync Charging Cradle, & AC Charging adapter. The OEM Compaq Hard Pack plastic cover. Also a copy of the OEM Compaq Ipaq 3800 Companion CD-ROM. All for $100.00 each Shipped!

The Palm's with 8 MB of memory will work great with CacheMate & GSAK for Paperless GeoCaching!

The Compaq Ipaq's will work even better with GPX Sonar & GSAK for Paperless GeoCaching too!

These are All Used Units in over all decent shape (May have some scratches or dings on the cases)! They will be Shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Please E-Mail me with you interests, and Payment methods. I do take PayPal payments.

Thanks!

Scott

PM'd you Please check again. Or Try E-mailing me. I have to manually check my PM Inbox. It's not showing when I get New PM's.

Sorry just figured that out!

Also PM'd all else who sent me PM's!

If I don't respond to any PM's Also E-Mail me. I have no Blockers on.

Thanks!

Scott

Also Now have One Palm m500 & One Palm m505!

Same Goes with these units!

Both have Palm OS 4.0, 8MB of Memory with a SD Memory card slot.

USB HotSync Charging cradles with the AC Charging adapter.

Also the OEM Palm m500 CD-ROM's copied on CD-R.

$40.00 Shipped for the NON-Color m500.

$50.00 Shipped for the Color m505 with a Custum Soft Leather Zipper Case.

They Both are next to perfect condition! Scratchless Screens, & Cases!

Thanks!

Scott

Hi-Yah!

Still have one Palm IIIxe & one m500 available!

Also have the Compaq Ipaq 3850's Pocket PC's!

Now have 2 Dell axim x5 Pocket PC's!

They have 32MB of memory. 300 MHz Processor's. Both SD & Compact Flash memory slots!

Come's with Rechargable battery, USB Sync / Charging Cradle, AC Charging Adapter which can be used for Travel use! A USB Sync Cable for mobile use too! A copy of the OEM Dell companion CD-ROM, and Dell leather slip case. All for $100.00 Shipped!

Please E-mail me for more Infomation!

Thanks!

Scott

E-Mail sent to KC5TTY!

I Have one Dell Axim X5 still available!

Also now have a Wireless Dell X3 Pocket PC!

Dell Axim X3 64MB of memory with a SD Memory card slot. 400 MHz processor. Windows Pocket PC 2003. Removable Rechargable Battery. With Wireless Connection! In like New Condition! NO scratches on the Screen or Case!

It will come with the USB Sync Cradle, & AC Charging Adapter, & Travel Charging Adapter. A copy of the Axim X3 Companion CD-ROM. A Custom Dell Leather Case. All for $145.00 Shipped!

Please E-Mail if interested!

Scott-N8ZUS!

Edited by Scott-N8ZUS

E-Mail sent to KC5TTY!

Dell Axim X3 64MB of memory with a SD Memory card slot. 400 MHz processor. Windows Pocket PC 2003. Removable Rechargable Battery. With Wireless Connection! In like New Condition! NO scratches on the Screen or Case!

It will come with the USB Sync Cradle, & AC Charging Adapter, & Travel Charging Adapter. A copy of the Axim X3 Companion CD-ROM. A Custom Dell Leather Case. All for $145.00 Shipped!

Scott-N8ZUS!

email sent!

E-Mail sent to KC5TTY!

Scott-N8ZUS!

email sent!

E-Mail sent to KC5TTY!

Scott-N8ZUS!

email sent!

I am interested in the Dell Axim 64MB X5 for paperless caching. How much is it and what does it come with? Please email me and let me know at midgetizzy@yahoo.com and let me know if you have any still avalible. Thank you.

Izzy

great deal and a quick shipment! thanks again, scott!

-TP

Update!

Here is What I have left!

I have two 32MB 300 Mhz Dell Axim x5's, and Two 64MB 400 Mhz Dell Axim x5's.

Again I would like $100.00 Shipped for the 32MB 300 Mhz Dell Axim x5 Pocket Pc's, and $120.00 Shipped for the 64MB 400 Mhz Dell Axim x5 Pocket Pc's.

Please E-Mail me with your interests!

Scott

Edited by Scott-N8ZUS

Update!

Here is What I have left!

I have two 32MB 300 Mhz Dell Axim x5's, and Two 64MB 400 Mhz Dell Axim x5's.

Again I would like $100.00 Shipped for the 32MB 300 Mhz Dell Axim x5 Pocket Pc's, and $120.00 Shipped for the 64MB 400 Mhz Dell Axim x5 Pocket Pc's.

Please E-Mail me with your interests!

Scott

I still have several Dell axim x5's! 400 Mhz 64MB Memory models left! See above for specs!

ALSO I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN NEXT WEEK FOR VACATION!

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE POCKET PC'S IF YOU E-MAIL ME IT WON'T BE TILL NEXT SATURDAY BEFORE I WILL BE ABLE TO GET BACK TO YOU!

JUST A NOTE FOR YOU ALL!

THANKS!

Scott

Hi-Yah! Sorry Gang! It's sure been a Busy Summer!

Ok!

Here is What I Still Have!

I Have Three Dell Axim x5's!

They are in Used Almost like new shape! No scatches on the Screen, and maybe little to none on the Case either!

Here is the Info on them!

They are 64MB of Memory with 400 Mhz Processors. With Both SD card, and Compact Flash card Slots, and Windows Mobile 2003. Also a Extra Rechargable Li-ion 3.7v - 1440mAH Battery!

Comes with The USB Sync / Charging Cradle, and the Charging AC Adapter.

Also to note the AC Charging adapter can be used for travel use such as in a motel. With a DC converter. Or camping!

I will also throw in a USB Sync cable to also use for Travel use with your laptop. Or just keep handy away from the Cradle!

I'm working on getting the some Original Dell axim x5 Companion CD-ROM's to go with. But until then I will send a Copy of the Original CD-ROM with the Complete Paperwork which includes the UsersGuide, Quick Referance Guide, and the System Information's Guide!

Also comes with a Dell OEM Leather Slip Protective Case!

Now for the Price! Say all for $125.00 Shipped to you! Unless it's going Out of the USA! Then I'll give you a Quote for the Shipping or something reasonable.

Thanks!

Scott

Edited by Scott-N8ZUS

Ok!

Price Drop!

Dell Axim x5 with the USB Sync Charging Cradle, AC Charging Adapter, The OEM (Not a Copy) Companion CD-ROM with all the Original Paperwork (Users Guide, Quick Start Guide, and Systems Guide).

Extra Battery, and a OEM Dell Leather Slip Case.

All for $110.00 Shipped!

Thanks,

Scott

Ok!

Price Drop!

Dell Axim x5 with the USB Sync Charging Cradle, AC Charging Adapter, The OEM (Not a Copy) Companion CD-ROM with all the Original Paperwork (Users Guide, Quick Start Guide, and Systems Guide).

Extra Battery, and a OEM Dell Leather Slip Case.

All for $110.00 Shipped!

Thanks,

Scott

PM sent

Well I have No Palms that would fit what you are looking for.

But the Dell axim x5 with 64MB of memory, and with both Compact Flash, and SD Card memory slots would work.

Now for the Wi-Fi. Get a Compact Flash Wi-Fi card, and now it will be Wi-Fi capable.

If you want more Information E-Mail me.

Scott