Gpx Files For Pocket Pc

gsm_family

Hope this is the correct forum for this..

I looked at the FAQ, but didn't find anything...I'm new to the premium membership and want to use its features..

I can dl an LOC file for all the caches within my search.

Is there a way to dl the GPX files for the pocketPC without going into each cache and saving?

I'm using an etrex GPS and a pocketPC. I'd like to save all the GPX's to the pocket PC and all the LOC's to the GPS for a particular search - say 10 miles within a zip code, so I don't have to print out ahead of time and when out, can just read the GPX's when on the hike - I'm kind of a spur of the monment type of person and want to search waypoints on the GPS by closest - then look them up on the pocketPC.

I guess my flat out question is - how can I easily download all the GPX files for a given search?

thanks!

Dom

Edited by gsm_family

The GPX files carry a whole lot more information. So the PQs are limited to 5 per day and run on non-peak server time.

What you seem to be looking for is getting a PQ "on the fly" - and given Jeremy's past responses and some of the complaints about server issues recently, I doubt that this will EVER happen.

Go ahead - let the PQs come to you by e-mail. It's usually good enough.