I Don't Think Garmin "gets It"

I don't think Garmin understands that when consumers spend hard earned money on a product they expect to get exactly what they paid for. Instead they have put out a line of products that are flawed and IMHO they don't seem to care about it. Now I know some will say that Garmin is trying to fix these problems as soon as possible and to prove that statement they will say "look at how many firmware updates they have put out since the "x" model came to market". Well to that I say "bull@!#$". I have a 60csx that can not recieve a waas signal, a unit that can not use lithium batteries, and a cursor that wanders like a lost puppy dog, and the problems don't stop there. Oh by the way this my second unit, the first one broke in 1 week. I'm not trying to come off like a garmin basher, I have alot of garmin products, but I think they messed up this time. I have e-mailed them several times only to no help or apology at all. Add your thoughts and maybe one day they will "get it".

I have a 60csx that can not recieve a waas signal, a unit that can not use lithium batteries, and a cursor that wanders like a lost puppy dog, and the problems don't stop there.

I'm sorry to hear that your disappointed with it. I'm pleased as punch with my 60Cx! I have a GPSr that gets a lock and holds it in situations where I never dreamed of getting a signal with my old 60C. Though the EPE on the new Cx always seems greater than what I got on the old one, I have actually noticed very few actual positional errors with the new Cx! I'll trade a little extra EPE for the vastly greater sensitivity in reception any time! I can't really blame Garmin entirely for the problems with WAAS. They are reconfiguring the physical arrangement of WAAS satellites in space. repositioning old ones to make way for new one, etc. I used to get correction data from #35, but haven't seen a signal from it in some time - or from the new one (#33) for that matter. I'm sure things will be worked out in that respect later on. Bottom line is that I haven't gotten lost with my 60Cx, and I trust it a lot more than I did my old C model.

The only time I've noticed my unit "wander" is like when it's sitting on the dining room table (where, again, I never dreamed of getting or maintaining a lock). A little wandering is expected in situation where reception is poor.

I don't think Lithium batteries are really mainstream at this point. If Garmin didn't add support for it, I'll forgive them. I'm happy using NiMH rechargeables.

I think maybe you should've owned one of those Magellan "ExplorLost" models when they first came out to really appreciate how much better Garmin performs in both their products AND their service! ;)

I do think Garmin " gets it " . They have listened to our moaning and groaning about expandable memory and have come up with products with expandable memory. They try to bend over backward to please the consumers who own Garmin products with their customer support and service. It doesn't matter what product is made by human hands and comes from the human mind there are going to be problems. They have been making cars forever and they still have more than their share of problems and when those problems are fixed there will be more problems with the product. Garmin is trying to address all the problems but not as fast as some would like. That is life.

team sidewinder

I have to agree with the folks that posted above. I am overjoyed with my 60cx. On my lunch walk yesterday I had #35 & #47 flashing and "D" in all locked on sats. Area down to 7 ft. I have had "D's" while sitting in you Kitchen this last weekend. I live north of Salt Lake City. I have emailed Garmin and received very adequate answers. Talked to them on the phone and received excellent answers to my questions. I still own a GPSIII I bought when it first came on the market that has worked flawlessly. So, I'm sorry but as far as I am concerned Garmin is the best company I have ever delt with.

Dean

Instead they have put out a line of products that are flawed and IMHO they don't seem to care about it.

So you say that all other products out in the marked are prefect, without any flaw.

Look at Windows XP, its 100% perfect and no error, no hang, no crash etc ;)

Waas or EGNOS here in Europe is still in a test phase and is at the moment absent "satellite 33"

(Its down for some week, due to tuning an maintenance)

I have always loved Garmin products, its no one at the moment that can compete with their large range.

I agree that something is not perfect, and could be better. But if you would like to wait for something to be 100% perfect, it may never come out to the marked.

I have to agree with the folks that posted above. I am overjoyed with my 60cx. On my lunch walk yesterday I had #35 & #47 flashing and "D" in all locked on sats. Area down to 7 ft. I have had "D's" while sitting in you Kitchen this last weekend. I live north of Salt Lake City. I have emailed Garmin and received very adequate answers. Talked to them on the phone and received excellent answers to my questions. I still own a GPSIII I bought when it first came on the market that has worked flawlessly. So, I'm sorry but as far as I am concerned Garmin is the best company I have ever delt with.

Dean

While mine is a GPSMap 76cx I couldn't be happier. I seem to find the cache's I'm seeking and the auto routing it does for me puts the onboard system that came with the car to shame. I upgraded from a GPSMap 76S which means I now have color, auto routing, and with "x" I added a 512 mb chip and have auto routing maps from NJ to Florida, topo for about the same areas, and all my Blue charts for my boat on one chip. I can't say enough good about it.

Garmin has been too good, too long, to sit idle with any problems, but WAAS may be more perception than reality in many cases.

Count me in the "pro" Garmin crowd for GPS. I still favor someone else for sonar equipment but rarely is one best in everything.

Edited by Old Pirate

I used to have a Magellan, but now have a Garmin 60CSx. I LOVE IT.

For saying that you can't get WAAS and can't use lithiums... your gps is having issues if you can't get a WAAS signal. Use their warranty process. As for the lithiums... I personally don't care about it! I used the cigarette lighter adapter and hard-wired it into my truck. As for out geocaching... I get 24-26 hours off a set of Energizer AA's, so I am definitely not complaining. Besides: if it was that big of a deal, I'd use the rechargeables I have!

Lastly: I have NEVER had the wandering problem that a few people have described. I feel bad for all who may have noticed this issue, but I'm fortunate enough to not be included in that grouping.

Add in another "Pro-Garmin" vote for me :lol:

No one can argue with the reception of the new 60/76 X units, but I still feel there are a LOT of problems that I never saw on say my 76s unit or other garmin units I've owned. Aside from the color screen and reception my 76s unit was superior in almost every way. Now of course the most important useability feature is the reception and the X units are amazing in that respect, however, with that in mind there are a lot of issues.

For example:

A serious lack of display options, to me being able to change the color of a route on your map is a fundemental option that should be included in any color gps, you can do it with tracks, and you should be able to with routes. Also the night map background of dark blue instead of black makes reading text a lot harder than solid black would be. These cannot be hard things to add to the software.

There should be multiple customizeable user pages, similar to the trip page, but more than just one, so you can taylor 2-3 pages for the info you need. Along with they need to bring back the ability to put smaller data fields in, it used to be you could get smaller data fields for more data on one page. Again not hard things to add to the software.

The compass is useless, it is way way way too sensitive to tilt, their new feature of the "hold level" indicator is a joke, from one extreme to the other of getting the "hold level" warning I can make the compass swing 100 degrees. If you tilt the unit 1/4" you can get a 30 deg compass reading swing, without a bubble level that kind of inaccuracy is useless for navigation, sighting etc. I realize it's not a 3rd axis compass, but the 76s compass had no where near this magnitude of a problem with tilting. This will not get fixed because no doubt it is a hardware issue not a software issue.

Elevation issues, when I track elevation on a plot sooner or later the barometer bottoms out to 54.xx Hpa, elevation crashes to ----- and it stays that way till the unit is restarted. Hard to say if this is software or hardware, it could be a power conservation function if the unit is not moving at a certain rate.

And IMO probably the worst issue the fact that if the unit does loose satalite lock in say a tunnel, it cannot regain it without having the unit turned off and on again. This should be the #1 thing on the list to fix by far, having to cycle off/on your gps every time you loose a lock or go into a tunnel is like having to turn off and restart your car every time you want to go into reverse. This is probably a hardware issue, but maybe a software fix can be done. A soft reset to the satalite tracking proceedure in case of a loss of reception should fix the issue without having to power the unit off and on.

Hopefully most of these issues can be resolved with firmware updates, and garmin IMO has been pretty fast on getting them out so far, however none of them have really addressed any of the serious issues. Adding the ability to put tracks on the memory card is great.

I'm not bashing garmin, I've had good products from them before, and they are doing a good job on getting firmware updates out, but the new X series is pretty buggy if you ask me.

Another feature that should be a no brainer is the GPS elevation should be an option as a data field instead of just the barometer elevation on the CSX units. People complain that GPS elevations are often off, but in my experience the barometer calculated elevations are much much worse than GPS position calculated elevations. You can access the GPS position elevation on the satalite signal page through the menu, but you should be able to set it as a data field.

For example, I can set the elevation on my Suunto or 76CSX to the local elevation and even with consistant weather, the elevation is rarely within 100' of what it should be in even short time spans such as 24 hours.

Another feature that should be a no brainer is the GPS elevation should be an option as a data field instead of just the barometer elevation on the CSX units. People complain that GPS elevations are often off, but in my experience the barometer calculated elevations are much much worse than GPS position calculated elevations. You can access the GPS position elevation on the satalite signal page through the menu, but you should be able to set it as a data field.

For example, I can set the elevation on my Suunto or 76CSX to the local elevation and even with consistant weather, the elevation is rarely within 100' of what it should be in even short time spans such as 24 hours.

In fairness, that feature is not available on the 60cs either. They assume that since you paid extra for the altimeter, that you prefer to use it.

I've had great experiences with Garmin's tech support and warranty. They have always resolved my problems and have even honored their warranty beyond its expiration.

I have found that you MUST speak to someone on the phone to get the highest quality service.

That's a shame for all deaf people out there.

I've had great experiences with Garmin's tech support and warranty. They have always resolved my problems and have even honored their warranty beyond its expiration.

I have found that you MUST speak to someone on the phone to get the highest quality service.

That's a shame for all deaf people out there.

Thankfully, DDTP, TTY, and other services makes it possible! ;)

Edited by YuccaPatrol
There should be multiple customizeable user pages, similar to the trip page, but more than just one, so you can taylor 2-3 pages for the info you need.

THis was available in the 60CS. I'd be very disappointed if the feature was taken away with the CSX. I find it to be very useful.

There should be multiple customizeable user pages, similar to the trip page, but more than just one, so you can taylor 2-3 pages for the info you need.

THis was available in the 60CS. I'd be very disappointed if the feature was taken away with the CSX. I find it to be very useful.

It's already there on the "x" units, just like the 60C/S units. Main menu>setup>page seq.

How accurate is your navigation without a GPS? I've been a map and compass mountaineer for about 30 years and would say that I was as good as it gets but could never say I was as good as + or - 3m or 10 foot all the time I was on the mountain. At waypoint yes, between waypoints I was at waypoint X on a bearing of Z for Y mins - and often working from rock to rock or clump of grass to clump of grass - hitting the next waypoint was always good news.

All high tech products have there problems! Think of it! You are getting a VERY faint signal from a transmitter 32,000 miles above the planet surface (I hope that is the correct height) hitting an unit smaller than your hand. Have you looked at the mathematics involved?

It's already there on the "x" units, just like the 60C/S units. Main menu>setup>page seq.

Actually it's not, that's simply a function to allow you to include/order the pages that are pre programed for you to use, you can't create totally new custom pages with nothing but data fields on them. You cannot create a new page called say mountain biking with nothing but data fields (trip, speed, heading, coordiinates, time to dest. etc.) and another similar page for driving, or sky diving, or whatever it is you do. You can order and include/eliminate their built in pages, but not make your own. Granted the older units did not do this but some of them say the 76s allowed not only smaller data fields but more flexibility in the data fields. There must be 30 options of the type of data you can disply, why not make it so you can create custom pages with say 12 or 6 fields per page (3 across, 4 down, or 2 across, 3 down) So you can acutally see those peices of data without having to go into the menu and start changing fields. Should be a no brainer feature, and a simple software mod.

I don't think Garmin understands that when consumers spend hard earned money on a product they expect to get exactly what they paid for. Instead they have put out a line of products that are flawed and IMHO they don't seem to care about it. Now I know some will say that Garmin is trying to fix these problems as soon as possible and to prove that statement they will say "look at how many firmware updates they have put out since the "x" model came to market". Well to that I say "bull@!#$". I have a 60csx that can not recieve a waas signal, a unit that can not use lithium batteries, and a cursor that wanders like a lost puppy dog, and the problems don't stop there. Oh by the way this my second unit, the first one broke in 1 week. I'm not trying to come off like a garmin basher, I have alot of garmin products, but I think they messed up this time. I have e-mailed them several times only to no help or apology at all. Add your thoughts and maybe one day they will "get it".

I found that I got much better tech support and customer service when I called rather than by email. I bought a Legend Cx a few weeks ago that was 35 feet off. The less helpful guy responding by email told me that was realistic. The guy on the phone told me that the unit probably just needed a firmware upgrade but offered to swap it out with a new one anyway.

Garmin has a habit of rolling out a GPS before all the bugs are worked out. They also don't quite do what they should do wiht the GPS and some of us have to keep waiting. At least Magellan doesn't 'get it' either or I'd have to switch.

To be fair, these threads make me rethink about switching at all and stick with the devil I know... my MeriPlat.

Though the EPE on the new Cx always seems greater than what I got on the old one, I have actually noticed very few actual positional errors with the new Cx!
I agree completely. Before I bought the CSX and sold my CS on ebay, I tested it together with the CS for 2 weeks. Though the EPE value displayed by the CSX was always bigger than that from the CS (if both units got a signal), comparing the tracks of both units showed me that the CSX track was more accurate than the CS track (however, the CS was good enough for me from this point of view; I bought the CSX because of the SD-card and the SIRF receiver, and it was definitely worth it).

I used also the 2.62 software for some time, reported 6 problems with it and reloaded 2.60, because the beta was to unreliable for me. However, it showed me, that long awaited features like logging to the SD card will come soon. Of course there is the altimeter problem with 2.60, but as long as the elevation is at least logged correctly, I can live with the wrong display, because I expect this will be fixed also soon.

I'm currently in Europe and don't need EGNOS, but I tried it and it seems to work partially (I get the "D"s on the satellite bars, but not a really better EPE display than without EGNOS).

However, because I use the unit mainly for mountaineering, I have no use for WAAS/EGNOS, but this may be different for boat people.

I have nearly no wandering of the position (of course outdoors, but when I turn it on inside a house, possibly even with batterysave mode on, then I get different positions, the worse the received signal is, the more different. This is normal).

All in all I have to say, the CSX is the best unit I ever had, and it still will become better with future firmwares. So count me as a GPSMAP 60 CSX fan.

Garmin has a habit of rolling out a GPS before all the bugs are worked out. They also don't quite do what they should do wiht the GPS and some of us have to keep waiting. At least Magellan doesn't 'get it' either or I'd have to switch.

To be fair, these threads make me rethink about switching at all and stick with the devil I know... my MeriPlat.

I have a MeriPlat too and even with some of the shortcomings of the new 60CSX it's still hands above the MeriPlat, at least in my opinion. That said, I think Garmin should do more in field-testing and get some of the bugs worked out before their initial release of new products. I understand there were similar concerns with the 60SC when it rolled out. I have both, and there are specific reasons I spent the extra money for the 60CSX, better reception and expandable memory. That makes for a superior product even though it has some bugs that need worked out. I am confident that Garmin will address most of concerns with the 60CSX, and even if they don't it’s still my top GPS'r in my bag! Happy Caching! :anitongue:

The biggest problem I have with my CSx is the nut pushing the buttons. So far the battery life is great, the routing is outstanding and the reception is excellent. In my few months of owning the CSx I'm very pleased, especially compared to my GPS-V.

There will certainly be manufacturing defects and design flaws in any man-made product. I'm sure Garmin will continue to address these issues in future upgrades.

For me, the CSx is an excellent unit for the price.

Oh yeah I also wanted to add that Garmin walked away with a total 2005 revenue of 1.03 billion dollars. I guess we all helped though I mean we did do alot of their product testing and research. It seems to me that if I have to help the company do their final product testing that I should get alot more than just a faulty unit. :)

One of the biggest concerns I have with firmware is when the company will start shifting its major efforts to the successor’s product. That's usually when you will see firmware updates either only address major major problems or cease all together. Since many of these problems are probably firmware/software issues, once the company shifts it's focus to the new replacement product, work on fixing these problems will essentially cease. Along with the fact they can then use those things as reasons to upgrade to the new improved product.

For example the last firmware update for the 76s, still a current model was in February of 2005, probably about the time garmin really started working hard on the x units. The foretrex units have not had an update since 2004 and the 12xl still in the lineup since 2003. The forerunner xx1 units since mid 2005. While a company can't put major efforts into old products, certainly the 12xl is not high on the priority list to update, about 6 months before the new product hits, firmwares cease for the older model. Unfortunately the process of simple firmware updates has allowed companies to put out products with much less product testing and it shows. In almost every product I own that has the ability to take firmware updates it NEEDS them, usually badly, it's funny how those that don't allow firmware updates usually work right from the start. It's a cheap way to do product testing, because you just put the product on the market and wait for the problems to roll in from customers then try to fix them with a few firmware updates until the next product starts being worked on.

For example my nikon 5700 camera needed a couple firmware updates just to work as it should, not even counting new requested features, while I have a couple sony cameras that don't take firmware updates and they seem to work just fine out of the box.

Firmware updates are a great idea, and if used properly allow companies to fix the rare overlooked problem in proper product testing, or to add features that customers request, it's too bad most companies use them as an excuse to not do proper product testing. They just toss it on the market; let a person buy it and see what they complain about that doesn’t work. I'm not picking on garmin in particular; I see it with just about every product that takes firmware updates. However, you can't tell me that if garmin had properly and extensively tested the 76/60 "x" units they would not have known about the elevation problems, wandering, the inability of the unit to reacquire satellites once signal is lost, poor compass performance etc.

While it's reception may be a great improvement (no one would argue that) it is by far the most "buggy" garmin I've ever bought and I've owned a few.

I guess we all helped though I mean we did do alot of their product testing and research. It seems to me that if I have to help the company do their final product testing that I should get alot more than just a faulty unit. :)

No, it ain't a perfect product, but it's better than the alternative! Garmin's developers cannot realistically put these things through the paces that us users can. Of course we're going to find problems with them that they cannot detect.

Who told you that you HAD to report any problems to Garmin? You should just exchange your totally defective and useless Garmin for an even more useless Magellan if you're unhappy with the unit! :)

...and I mean that with ALL SINCERITY! Get rid of it if you don't like it! I got better things to do than listen to you gripe!

I guess we all helped though I mean we did do alot of their product testing and research. It seems to me that if I have to help the company do their final product testing that I should get alot more than just a faulty unit. :)

No, it ain't a perfect product, but it's better than the alternative! Garmin's developers cannot realistically put these things through the paces that us users can. Of course we're going to find problems with them that they cannot detect.

Who told you that you HAD to report any problems to Garmin? You should just exchange your totally defective and useless Garmin for an even more useless Magellan if you're unhappy with the unit! :)

...and I mean that with ALL SINCERITY! Get rid of it if you don't like it! I got better things to do than listen to you gripe!

You obviously don't have better things to do, or you wouldn't have bothered to read or reply to this topic. If you don't want to hear people's feedback and opinions you should stay off forums completely because that's what 98% of the posts are. If you can't realize that a post with this topic is going to be people griping about their garmin's then you have much bigger problems to worry about.

While I can see your point on some small odd problem, that only happens with 3 optional features turned on on sunday at 2pm in Canada, these problems are things simple product testing should find.

If garmin's product testing is so poor that checking if a unit can reacquire satellite lock after loosing it without the unit being power cycled is unrealistic, well then they may as well not product test at all. The same with general compass accuracy and poor performance when used in the field. Things like wandering, elevation plot problems that don't seem to affect every unit, although I bet it would show up on most if more people used those features, and some of the other more rare software problems I can see slipping by, but the ones above....no way, any realistic product testing program would find those things. Like garmin as much as you want, defend them because magellan is worse all you want, but the bottom line is there is no way a gps unit that cannot regain satellite lock after being lost without being power cycled should make it to the market, there's no excuse for that one.

feedback and opinions ... that's what 98% of the posts are.

98% of the forum is NOT opinions and gripes! 98% of the forum is people asking questions about how to do things they don't know how to do. Only 2% is related to gripes, moans and groans. :)

Gripes, moans and groans do absolutely NO good here! They are better expressed directly to the manufacturers and places of purchase.

Well we will agree to disagree.

I think a lot of people trying to decide what gps to purchase would be interested in user opinions and problems with a unit, be it a garmin, magellan etc. One certainly cannot rely on the people behind the counters to know all the issues and features and problems with each unit. There are a lot of posts from people asking about one gps -vs- another or opinions on a certain model.

There are lots of products that I might have purchased and been unhappy with if it were not reading user feedback on forums, this one and others. It's certainly not fool proof, but it is a lot better than reading magazine reviews paid for by ad dollars, or the guy behind the counter in the local sporting goods store.

I do agree that customer complaints should also go to the manufacturer, but I think they should be expressed in forums as well, because prospective customers should know about problems with products as well.

Well neo I'll answer your question. No one said I had to tell Garmin about the problems I'm having with their unit, but when the the 30 day reseller exchange or refund period is over what would you do? I don't have a choice now. Do you really think that Ram Mounts will take their well made perfect functioning mount back just because I don't like my gps unit anymore? I doubt it. Not to mention the 3 different map programs and additional power cords. So you see if I don't express the problems with my gps to garmin how will they ever, if ever get fixed? Since they have been less than helpful on the phone and through e-mails I might as well post my feelings here maybe then they will take things more seriously.

I read allot of Explorist bashing here. Theres also alot of Garmin bashing too, but the Garmin brand seems to be the GPS of choice here. I've only owned one GPS, and thats the one I have now, Magellen Explorist 400, with Mapsend Topo Canada, and it works great. So far I've only found 7 cache's, and 6 out of those 7, were within 10 feet of getting to the location reading (I write down the location on paper and follow it that way, makes it a bit harder, and I haven't done any yet that are more then 10 miles off road) The curser has never "wondered' and I don't think I've ever had a signal that wasn't WAAS enabled. (btw, I've only looked for 8 cache's) Never had to call tech support for help with any problems either. Easy to use if you know how to read the manual.

feedback and opinions ... that's what 98% of the posts are.

98% of the forum is NOT opinions and gripes! 98% of the forum is people asking questions about how to do things they don't know how to do. Only 2% is related to gripes, moans and groans. :laughing:

Gripes, moans and groans do absolutely NO good here! They are better expressed directly to the manufacturers and places of purchase.

Of those 98% asking for "things they don't know" 95 % would have found their answer doing some reading or a search here on the forum.

There should be a sticky post with FAQ on the top answering most of the common question, like WAAS.

I've not had any issues with any of the four Garmin GPS units I own.

And they've even sent me detailed procedural instructions on something I wanted to do with MapSource (mapping software) that is officially unsupported.

IMHO, they're a pleasure to do business with. (Oh, there's that Opinion word again). :laughing:

Second of all everyone including garmin knows that there is a problem with the use of lilthiums in the X units, enough said!

True, but the work-around is pretty trivial once you're aware of the overly sensitive alarm threshold that shuts the unit down on over-voltage detection. The problem only arises with brand-new cells and they'll work fine after you use them in a flashlight or other gadget for a minute or even if you just turn the GPS on repeatedly a few times. Either way the voltage will drop enough to become acceptable.

I consider the lithium-irondisulfide cells that have this issue to be absurdly overpriced anyway except for a few special applications where their light weight and cold weather performance justify it.

I guess Peter is right those batteries are just way to expensive and nobody would want to use them anyways. The only problem is he is wrong and for what ever the reason people do want to use them, and how do I know this? Well we found the flaw they won't work in the x units that is of course unless you first put them in a different device and use them for a minute, to try and lower the voltage, and then put them back in the gps. I just wish that garmin would have put that little tid bit of info in the owners manual!

I have the 60cs, and I'm happy with it. After 45 hours in the field obtaining waypoints, projected waypoints, and tracks. I've never had a signal failure. Once waypoints are obtained, its impossible to get lost even in the most remote areas. It's been a realiable workhorse.

I use alkaline batteries, easy to replace, don't worry about re-charging, freezing, etc. No matter what, a back-up set is required to carry. No unit is perfect, but Garmin does try to please its customers. I've had the street pilot through about 5 revisions, and the most recent offering via points, is definetly a pleaser. Timing has been improved, and it automatically switches between 24K and City Select depending on the location. Now if they would finally bet V 4.04 out in non-beta version, I would be a little more satisfied.

I have the 60cs, and I'm happy with it. After 45 hours in the field obtaining waypoints, projected waypoints, and tracks. I've never had a signal failure. Once waypoints are obtained, its impossible to get lost even in the most remote areas. It's been a realiable workhorse.

I use alkaline batteries, easy to replace, don't worry about re-charging, freezing, etc. No matter what, a back-up set is required to carry. No unit is perfect, but Garmin does try to please its customers. I've had the street pilot through about 5 revisions, and the most recent offering via points, is definetly a pleaser. Timing has been improved, and it automatically switches between 24K and City Select depending on the location. Now if they would finally bet V 4.04 out in non-beta version, I would be a little more satisfied.

They do have a non beta. V4.10 came out yesterday!

Edited to add: and I am a slow typist!

Edited by CenTexDodger