Nolefan9399 Geocoin With A Perk

nolefan9399

I am selling my own personal geocoin at www.geocoinstore.com. It is trackable at GC.com with its own Icon. The front of the coin is my Jeep coming back from a cache through muddy water and the back of the coin is the NEFGA (Northeast Florida Geocachers Association) logo an organization I helped co-found in 2003.The icon is a white Jeep. This coin has a little incentive though. The buyer of the most coins gets a LE Gold coin of which only 20 are being minted. The coin is on sale now so go on over and take a peek please

Thanks,

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

The fine folks over at www.geocoinstore.com have dropped the shipping costs this week. So if you haven't bought a few of my coins yet or if you want some more at a cheaper price now is the time to get them. Still plenty of coins left and the contest is still wide open. Good luck and thanks in advance!

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

The fine folks over at www.geocoinstore.com have dropped the shipping costs this week.Good luck and thanks in advance!

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

Not for the UK they havent and at $5.50 a coin its nearly the same price as the coin which is a real shame as there is a few on there i would buy but the shipping is getting stupid.

Love the coin though <_<

My coin is still on sale with plenty available. I will probably be dropping the price soon so keep an aye out

Thanks

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

If only I had read that 5 minutes ago. I just purchased one. Oh well, if the price drops then it may serve as incentive to pick up a couple more. <_<

OK here is the zip codes of the ones who are in the lead for the prize of most coins bought to win the GOLD LE coin. There are roughly just over 100 coins left so it is still open to see who can buy the most coins and get this LE. Only 20 of these coins were minted so it will be very sought after. This is the best info I can give you. Right now 14 is in the lead but can be beat very easily. GOOD LUCK!!

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

84103 14

V0S-1N0 10

23663-1033 6

I bought 2 of the coins and I was disappointed with them! :laughing: The sales picture shows the Jeep side in COLOR but, the actual coin has NO COLOR on that side! :laughing: I didn't get what was advertised. :anitongue: ......other then that it's a nice coin.

It's MY fault, I should have read the description better and I would have known the Jeep wasn't in color.[:laughing:]

Edited by Red Ryder

The number to beat is 15 coins with quite a few left. With past LE geocoins going on ebay for around $100 this would be a great edition to the collection, or the winner can put it on ebay and make their investment back it is totally up to them. GOOD LUCK

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

The number to beat is 15 coins with quite a few left. With past LE geocoins going on ebay for around $100 this would be a great edition to the collection, or the winner can put it on ebay and make their investment back it is totally up to them. GOOD LUCK

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

84103 15

I bought 2 of the coins and I was disappointed with them! :D The sales picture shows the Jeep side in COLOR but, the actual coin has NO COLOR on that side! :D I didn't get what was advertised. :D ......other then that it's a nice coin.

It's MY fault, I should have read the description better and I would have known the Jeep wasn't in color.[:D]

Can someone please post a picture of the actual coin? I'd like to see what one really

like before I decide.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone please post a picture of the actual coin? I'd like to see what one really

like before I decide.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Marky ... oops, two that I purchased just showed up in the mail! I didn't realize that I'd bought the two ... now what does THAT say?!

The coins will not be on sale too much longer. I have plenty of them still available to purchase, but after about a week or so I will have to purchase the rest myself. There are about 75 coins left so if your group would like to buy them they would make nice door prizes at events or so on. Thanks

Duane

NOLEFAN9399