Pending Approval Option

Hello again:

I have another feature request, and since we are now using the GROUP feature, I think we will really need this one...

Right now we can only APPROVE or DECLINE submitted Waymarks.... can we get another box that say "PENDING" or similar, so when other members of the Group go in, they can see that it has been looked at and there is something that needs to be addressed.

Hopefully there can be a LOG that can be filled in too.

Right now, I end up sending a message to the submitter to request a change, then another to the MEMBERS so they know I looked at it but asked for a change.

Or is that what DECLINED is for? I was scared to hit it.

I just don't want to offend the person that submitted it, cause apart from mislabelling it, the Waymark is excellent.

:blink: The Blue Quasar

Or is that what DECLINED is for?
Yes, I would say so. If the submission isn't quite OK for the category, then it should be declined. If you hit Decline, you get a box for you to type the decline message. An option for the decline message is of course for you to say that "if you fix X, then I will Accept". No biggie. I've done that a couple times when there was no picture, but a picture is required.

When I first started, I did one so fast, the person hadn't had time to upload the picture when I declined it. I wanted to be a fast responder (mostly in accepting), but it was too fast! I learned to slow down and wait for the picture. ;)

When you send the decline message, it might be an efficient idea to copy the decline message just before you hit the send button and copy it to a message to the other officers.