A Thanks To The Coin Makers That Go The Extra Mile

Renegade Knight

200+ Coins and only handful have the activation code on the coin. Those few people who did those coins have my thanks. You guys rock. Both of you.

Second on the list are those who at least put the location where you can retrieve your code online.

Not on the list are those who put a note with the coins that says "email". When our coin group gets that and has to divide up the coins. WHAT A Pain. However even that is better than the ones that say nothing.

To the ones that say nothing whatsoever and assume we know where your activation code is hidden a hearty bill the cat rasberry. Phhhppphhhphttt. <_<

With friends of caching coming out soon, I'll probably be eating my words, but for now. :D

200+ Coins and only handful have the activation code on the coin. Those few people who did those coins have my thanks. You guys rock. Both of you.

Second on the list are those who at least put the location where you can retrieve your code online.

Not on the list are those who put a note with the coins that says "email". When our coin group gets that and has to divide up the coins. WHAT A Pain. However even that is better than the ones that say nothing.

To the ones that say nothing whatsoever and assume we know where your activation code is hidden a hearty bill the cat rasberry. Phhhppphhhphttt. <_<

With friends of caching coming out soon, I'll probably be eating my words, but for now. :D

You are very welcome RK since every coin we have ever sent out had the activation code right in the sleeve with the coin so there is no searching! :huh:

To the ones that say nothing whatsoever and assume we know where your activation code is hidden a hearty bill the cat rasberry. Phhhppphhhphttt. :blink:

With friends of caching coming out soon, I'll probably be eating my words, but for now. :o

I'll add a slap with a wet noodle to the raspberry. I hate having to go back online and search for the right site to activate coins. A sticker on the sleeve, etc. makes life much easier.

To the ones that say nothing whatsoever and assume we know where your activation code is hidden a hearty bill the cat rasberry. Phhhppphhhphttt. :o

With friends of caching coming out soon, I'll probably be eating my words, but for now. :blink:

I'll add a slap with a wet noodle to the raspberry. I hate having to go back online and search for the right site to activate coins. A sticker on the sleeve, etc. makes life much easier.

Ouch!

Now I'm wearing noodles and raspberries! :o

To the ones that say nothing whatsoever and assume we know where your activation code is hidden a hearty bill the cat rasberry. Phhhppphhhphttt. :o

With friends of caching coming out soon, I'll probably be eating my words, but for now. :blink:

Ouch!

Now I'm wearing noodles and raspberries! :o

Cool! Lunch is on you!