Where Are You Off To Easter?

So where are you going for Easter.

I'll be at Ullwell Cottage Caravan Park from Friday for 3 nights. If anyone's in the area mines the big pointy tent with the wolves painted on it. The kettles always hot.

Might see you there, we were going to go to the Isle of wight, but it looks like the ferries may be on strike now.

Whats that site like?

See ya...Gary

Off to Cornwall on Thursday, around Kilkhampton. Hope to be doing some caches there, but eldest daughter has just wrecked her knee skiing and we may have to re-think.

Any body in that area that has a list of caches in Newquay to Bude area that are 'must sees' I'd be grateful.

Ulwell Caravan Park in Swanage, Dorset? If so, the cache at the top of the hill just behind it is mine.

Don't try climbing up from the site itself though, very steep and slippery. I think the area's lovely, but then I was born in Swanage, so I'm biased!

Hubbie and I are hoping to find some London caches on Friday, but I'm a bit worried those micros might be hard to find with muggles all over the place!

Edited by ryme-intrinseca

Ulwell Caravan Park in Swanage, Dorset? If so, the cache at the top of the hill just behind it is mine.

I noticed your name come up on a few caches that are on my list and Beautiful Dorset 7 is the top of the list, along with loads more by yourselves. Hopefully when I get back you'll see Found by BareClawz come up on a few :-)

I've stayed there before and it is a lovely camp site. So hope to see you there Gary.

NDevon1.jpg

Thats us on a quiet camp site in N Devon last year trying to be discrete. Patch standing guard (greeting everyone that passes really)

Edited by BareClawz

I noticed your name come up on a few caches that are on my list and Beautiful Dorset 7 is the top of the list, along with loads more by yourselves. Hopefully when I get back you'll see Found by BareClawz come up on a few :-)

I've stayed there before and it is a lovely camp site. So hope to see you there Gary.

NDevon1.jpg

Thats us on a quiet camp site in N Devon last year trying to be discrete. Patch standing guard (greeting everyone that passes really)

BareClawz,

I don't think we will know which tent is yours. Could you also put up a red flag as well :blink:

See ya...Gary

So where are you going for Easter.

I'll be at Ullwell Cottage Caravan Park from Friday for 3 nights. If anyone's in the area mines the big pointy tent with the wolves painted on it. The kettles always hot.

Might see you there, we were going to go to the Isle of wight, but it looks like the ferries may be on strike now.

Whats that site like?

See ya...Gary

hi the boats should be ok now

Deep into the Black Mountains to (hopefully) pick up four caches and two, possibly three, trig points on one 'circular' walk.

My favourite cache of all time Shakin All Over is in the Black Mountains - I highly recommend you take the spoiler photo with you, though, if you decide to attempt it!

The four I had in mind were Pwll Synd, A Quarry too far, Twrch Toilet (second attempt) and SAS: Are you tough enough. If time and weather permit, I would also like to hit the three trig points that are in the area.

Im off to Market Harborough. Well I say that, were hiring a canal boat over the wkend starting in Market Harborough. Im about to load up the gps and palm top with local caches but if anyone knows of any good ones near the canal would appreciate it if they could let me know.

NDevon1.jpg

I will be at my Villa on the coast. (Clacton) But there are no new caches to do there as I have done them. :P

Hide some? :D

Can't. Not allowed, as I would not have 7/12 access to them for maintainence.

P.S. I did some time ago but this rule came about.

Edited by McDeHack