Taking A Screenshot W/60csx?

Hi

On the first screen take the radio button marked "Get Image from the GPS" click next

Then select the "Screen shot" option from the menu and Bingo.

The help button is on the bottom right of the application. (If I could work out how to upload screen shots here I would have done so)

Edited by SandyGarrity

Hi

On the first screen take the radio button marked "Get Image from the GPS" click next

The help button is on the bottom right of the application. (If I could work out how to upload screen shots here I would have done so)

Thank you.

Looks like a day of ski patrolling for me just walking around the peak picking people up <_<

You Arizonians may not know the secret that we have discovered in Utah. If you put steeeep slopes around the peaks, the turists will naturally slide to the bottom on skis as well as buttocks. And then you can just conveniently collect them where they stop.

Edited by kerecsen

Hi

use this site as a host it is free an quite easy http://photobucket.com/

So do I upload them to another server add a link and it displays the pic?

Here's the play-by-play instructions:

Register with PHOTOBUCKET and then post your image there. Copy the URL of the photo. To get the image to show up in a message here, you need to do a "Reply" or "New Topic" so you get the text toolbar when composing the message. If you do a "Fast Reply", then the toolbar doesn't appear. When you're ready to insert the picture in your message, look at the toolbar - You'll see B I U S | A | Then you see a globe, an envelope and a picture of a tree ( 6220e37c-707b-4c57-8467-313172bf4c46.jpg ). Click on the picture of the tree. A new window will appear in the upper left area of the screen. Paste your image's entire URL there and click the "OK" button. Your image's URL will appear in the text surrounded by the necessary HTML code to show the image in the message. <_<

Edited by Neo_Geo