Editing My Waymark

I just recently have noticed this. I've tried editing my waymark, but when I hit the button a error displays in red, at the top of the page, saying: The file is empty. Try another. Even though I already have pictures uploaded. Do I have to use the default image thingy, so that it automatically displays on the waymark page?

I just recently have noticed this. I've tried editing my waymark, but when I hit the button a error displays in red, at the top of the page, saying: The file is empty. Try another. Even though I already have pictures uploaded. Do I have to use the default image thingy, so that it automatically displays on the waymark page?

I have run into the same problem in certain categories that have a picture set up as a variable. How I get around it is have it upload the picture again. Then go the gallery and find the one that is setup as the default and remove it from the default and then delete it. I prefer having the pictures that are displayed in on my waymark page to be in my html as I have more control on placement, size etc.

I have run into the same problem in certain categories that have a picture set up as a variable. How I get around it is have it upload the picture again. Then go the gallery and find the one that is setup as the default and remove it from the default and then delete it. I prefer having the pictures that are displayed in on my waymark page to be in my html as I have more control on placement, size etc.

Yes, I too prefer my html. Thanks for the help!

I've encountered this problem also. I had multiple images on the page using html. I found that to do an edit now I need to upload an image using the "default image thingy". Do my edits and get the page looking the way I want plus the default image. Once the edits are done I then would go back and deselect the uploaded image. I would then check the image gallery and if there were any duplicate images I would delete the duplicate.

This definitely needs to be fixed. :bad: