Multiple Approval Emails

On two recently submitted waymarks I have received multiple approval emails (4 for one and 3 for the other so far). I think this is because when different members of a group follow the link from the email sent to the group on the waymark submission they can each click the approval button even if though the waymark had already been approved. There is a note on the top of the page indicating that the waymark has already been approved however the approval/disapproval buttons are still present on the bottom of the page.

Is this by design or an unintended effect of having multiple person groups as opposed the single category owners?

What will be the result if the waymark is approved by the first reviewer from the group but later disapproved by a later member of the group?

I think it would be better if the link in the email led to the reviewing queue for the category rather than the individual waymark page for review. On the page that shows the reviewing queue it would be nice to see a list of Waymarks approved with in last few days in category and who approved.

Bruce

yes there should be some way to know that the mark has already been approved.

the link sent in notification could be redirected to a site that states it has been approved....

There is a way to see it has been approved. It is stated on the top of the page however the approval buttons are still on bottom. The message on the top can easily be missed.

yes there should be some way to know that the mark has already been approved.

the link sent in notification could be redirected to a site that states it has been approved....

There is a way to see it has been approved. It is stated on the top of the page however the approval buttons are still on bottom. The message on the top can easily be missed.

I think the buttons remain there by design. They allow a listing to essentially be 'retracted' if its approved in error (at least I assume they do. I've never used them). Maybe a notification e-mail should only be sent if it causes the status of the cache to change.