"view Map" Doesn't Show Recent Finds

Gimli & Galadriel

Hi, everyone. The last several finds I've made (over a period of several days) are not showing up when I click "view map" on a cache page. In other words, there is no red check overlaying the cache icons on my recent finds. The old finds are still red-checked, and when I select "identify," the cache list below the map has red checks on my recent finds. But the map doesn't reflect this.

This makes it hard to find caches we haven't gotten yet in foothill areas and places where the caches are all jumbled together on trails, fireroads, etc. Is this a bug? Should I e-mail Groundspeak about it? Thanks in advance to whoever takes the time to reply. - Gimli & Galadriel, SoCal.

Is this a bug? Should I e-mail Groundspeak about it?

This happens frequently. The best way to get a temporary fix is probably e-mail them. (Jeremy might spot this thread and do his temporary fix, but you can't be sure of that.)

Someone complains about this at least once a month. And then it is fixed momentarily...and reoccurs.

(I've been waiting for finds logged 4/6 to show, but knew someone else would be bound to complain.)

Is this a bug? Should I e-mail Groundspeak about it?

This happens frequently. The best way to get a temporary fix is probably e-mail them. (Jeremy might spot this thread and do his temporary fix, but you can't be sure of that.)

Someone complains about this at least once a month. And then it is fixed momentarily...and reoccurs.

(I've been waiting for finds logged 4/6 to show, but knew someone else would be bound to complain.)

You must be thinking about me...

Yep - my last red checkmarks are from March 28th... Logs of April 2nd don't show. Time for a manual fix again, Jeremy, or for some lines of code that do it automatically :-)

Shunra

(who knows nothing about programming)