Any Caches Close To Cabellas In Mi?

FourRiverRatz

we're heading from PA to the Detroit area for the Easter weekend, and on our way by Cabellas we have to stop and return a defective trail camera. We will be getting there with only enough time to get in and out before closing, BUT....you know this addiction...is there any caches close that we can grab while in the area and stopped? I love the bears outside the store, and wonder if there is anything close or in the parking lot. I did a search with the zip code, and it says over 3000 in a 100 mile radius, but since I am not from the area am struggling to figure out where anything is. any help will be appreciated. tia

we're heading from PA to the Detroit area for the Easter weekend, and on our way by Cabellas we have to stop and return a defective trail camera. We will be getting there with only enough time to get in and out before closing, BUT....you know this addiction...is there any caches close that we can grab while in the area and stopped? I love the bears outside the store, and wonder if there is anything close or in the parking lot. I did a search with the zip code, and it says over 3000 in a 100 mile radius, but since I am not from the area am struggling to figure out where anything is. any help will be appreciated. tia

Not in the area but this might help. Try creating a pocket query with difficulty and terrain both at 1, and limit to traditional caches. From that, you may be able to glean some quick grabs.

Got the one at Cabella! thanks! we even had a half hour to play inside before they threw us out..lol. printed out the ones alone RT 23, sure we will be back that way again...makes it easier to get a few cords from someone close, then to try and sort though 1000 caches within 100 miles of a zip code!