Garmin Map 60cs For Sale (with Pics)

klien

I am looking to sell my 60CS

over all very good shape some small scratchs on the screen but not really affect viewing..

I am looking to get the 60cx that is the reason for the sale..

I sooo love the map60 series just when i moved up to the northwest I want something that will work in thicker folage to track my hikes..

if u want more info please feel free to email

Unit and Usb cable and belt clip

275 which includes shipping ... shipped to USA only

Paypal

pics below

gps1.jpg

gps2.jpg

gps3.jpg

lilyengren@hotmail.com

Edited by klien
You can find these units Brand new and boxed for less than $275 now some places online are clearing them out. Too many scratches on this one for me.

Yes, please provide links or other details. If you are going to come into someone's for-sale thread and ruin any chance of a sale by saying that people can buy it NEW for less than he is asking -- then you darn well better state exactly where. Otherwise, you're just ruining a thread unfairly...

- John...

Do you have the the instruction Manual? Is there any software which comes with it?

Thanks

Asnemx

You can find these units Brand new and boxed for less than $275 now some places online are clearing them out. Too many scratches on this one for me.

Can you post any sites that are selling at these prices?

I know you didn't ask me this, but I just purchased one Brand New from ebay for $275 from the seller "Savabundle". He has them for a buyitnow price of $350, but he has an option to make an offer. That's where I put $275 & to my surprise he accepted it. Good luck!