1 Gig Micro-sd Available

bm196

1gig transflash works AOK in my 60csx

So can we have posts from peeps who have had success in using them in units ?

I just did a 512 Micro SD in a Garmin GSPmap76CSX .. coz other said it was ok <_<

I wonder if they will work in an eTrex Legend CX

So can we have posts from peeps who have had success in using them in units ?

CLICK HERE to read more from that continuing thread. They work well in the 60 and 76 x-models.

Some people are having problems with the LegendCx and VistaCx and some 128MB cards. Don't know if its a problem with the particular brand, a problem with that size card or a problem with the GPSrs recognizing that size, or what...

CLICK HERE to read that thread!

Garmin lists 256MB cards as accessories for the LegendCx, so it's not a built-in design limitation. In theory, the 1GB cards SHOULD work in thoase units as they do in the 60's and 76's.

Edited by Neo_Geo

If you buy a 1 gb micro SanDisk transflash card from Comp-U-Plus today, you are eligible for a $20.00 mail in rebate. The price of the card is 53.50 (+ 8.99 shipping by UPS ground), but that's before the rebate. So the total price after the rebate (even with the high shipping cost) is 42.49

It's to bad that the rebate ends today (4/9).

I've got one on order from Amazon which I'm giving strong consideration to canceling since it seems everyone but them has the 1 GB mini's in stock. The still show mine as shipping in JUNE!!

Rick

Looked at website. Seems like the rebate applied to the mini sd, but not to the micro sd. Did I misread, or did Compuplus pull it?

If you buy a 1 gb micro SanDisk transflash card from Comp-U-Plus today, you are eligible for a $20.00 mail in rebate. The price of the card is 53.50 (+ 8.99 shipping by UPS ground), but that's before the rebate. So the total price after the rebate (even with the high shipping cost) is 42.49

It's to bad that the rebate ends today (4/9).

I've got one on order from Amazon which I'm giving strong consideration to canceling since it seems everyone but them has the 1 GB mini's in stock. The still show mine as shipping in JUNE!!

Rick