2006 Benchmark Contest Stats Page

Astro_D

Welcome to the 2006 Benchmark Contest Stats Page.

Here it is, the official posting of the webpage where all the 2006 Benchmark Contest stats will be placed for your viewing. The stats page on the website will be updated every Thursday night.

PLEASE NOTE: There are two tabs on the bottom of the web page:

Full Stats tab is an ALPHABETICAL listing of particiapnts

Top Ranking tab is a NUMERICAL lsiting of total finds.

The stats page can be found at: http://personalpages.tds.net/~ddewitt/

If you have any questions, let me know.

Katrina

AstroD-team

Due to my error in trying to correct an incorrect formatted post it appears that I may have been given credit for the same find twice. Prior to today I had two posts but the second post as to correct a prior post.

In short I should have from the first listing of the stats only 1 from 1933. Post #19 was redone on post#21.

As of the end of 04/07/06 I should have 8 finds.

Thank you

We will be attending a Seder tonight. If we get home at a reasonable hour, my hubby will attempt to get the updated stats page uploaded. If not, we'll get to it tommorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone.

Hope you all enjoy your holiday weeeknd!!!

Katrina

AstroD-Team

In my opinion I would just call you serving Honorably.

I can't talk for everyone but I will have something special saved back for you upon your return.

Keep your Spirit high and your head low.

We will all hopefully still be here.

I had the best of intentions of getting back into finding benchmarks this summer, but I am leaving for a 1 year deployment to Iraq this weekend. You can take my name off the stats page. I will not be contributing to the event. Thanks.

I had the best of intentions of getting back into finding benchmarks this summer, but I am leaving for a 1 year deployment to Iraq this weekend. You can take my name off the stats page. I will not be contributing to the event. Thanks.

The benchmarks will still be here, we might even have a contest in your honor when you return next year.

I hope you can at least check in on the forums once in a while. Let us know how you are doing.

We will miss you.

Shirley~

A phenomenal presentation, though in my case, too phenomenal to be true. I didn't link to my finds, and assume you were nice enough to go get them for me. Only problem is, I've only recovered a few, and not under the date ranges listed. Suggest you clear me to zero, and I'll put a new message in the reporting topic with links. Thanks!