You Understand This Translation ?

dav999

Hello, I try to translate from French towards English a series of hiding places ( Nonnenbruch), the first one of the series ( GCTJ20).

Thank you for your help.

The original text is below.

David

*****************ENG********************

Nonnebruch 1

Today I propose you a small safari, in the forest of Nonnenbruch, which is situated between Pfastatt, Lutterbach, Richwiller and Reiningue.

It is possible to find all the hiding places on foot, but the MOUNTAIN BIKE is advised to make everything in 2 hours (or less), otherwise to foresee the double (the complete route of the safari, made in them 9 / 10km).

The forest contains a multitude of roads, you will at no time need to run on the road which cuts in two bit (it will just be necessary to cross her twice).

You can leave the car with the parking (N 47 ° 46.486 ' - E 7 ° 16.888 '), of or you can find all the hiding places of the series.

1st stage to find coordinates, it is necessary to return you in the point (N 47 ° 46.714 ' - E 7 ° 16.415 '), you can see a panel of the "Club Vosgien", with several destinations.

Please add all the superior mileages in 1km, to obtain "A".

To multiply "A" by 100 and to add it 27, to obtain xxx.

(A * 100) + 27 = xxx.

For the 2nd stage, please go to the said Place of the "Croisement des chènes " (N 47 ° 46.627 ' - E 7 ° 15.899 ').

You will be in front of a tree in 3 trunks, with a red figure on white bottom painted above, this figure is "B".

Find the square of "B", multiply it by 10 and oter 3 of the result, to obtain yyy.

(B ² * 10) - 3 = yyy.

The first indication is in (N 47 ° 46.xxx ' - E 7 ° 16.yyy '), to see behind the sheet of log.

Attention the packaging is one limps with spice, the lid is sealed, to open him, please undo the lid (and not lift him).

Other remark, big works are in progress in the surroundings, please please hide, the packaging and put back some sheets in front of the hole, otherwise bucherons risks to find the hiding place.

*****************FR*********************

Nonnebruch #1

Aujourd'hui je vous propose un petit safari, dans la forêt de Nonnenbruch, qui se situe entre Pfastatt, Lutterbach, Richwiller et Reiningue.

Il est possible de trouver toutes les caches à pied, mais le VTT est conseillé pour tout faire en 2h (ou moins), sinon prévoir le double (le trajet complet du safari, fait dans les 9/10km).

La forêt comporte une multitude de chemins, vous n'aurez à aucun moment besoin de rouler sur la route qui coupe en deux la foret (il faudra juste la traverser 2 fois).

Vous pouvez laisser la voiture au parking (N 47° 46.486' - E 7° 16.888'), d'ou vous pourrez trouver toutes les caches de la série.

1ère étape pour trouver les coordonnées, il faut vous rendre au point ( N 47° 46.714' - E 7° 16.415'), vous pourrez voir un panneau du Club Vosgien, avec plusieurs déstinations.

Veuillez additionner tous les kilométrages supérieurs à 1km, pour obtenir a.

Multiplier a par 100 et y ajouter 27, pour obtenir xxx.

(a * 100) + 27 = xxx.

Pour la 2ème étape, veuillez vous rendre au Lieu dit du "Croisement des chènes" (N 47° 46.627' - E 7° 15.899').

Vous vous trouverez devant un arbre à 3 troncs, avec un chiffre rouge sur fond blanc peint dessus, ce chiffre est b.

Trouver le carré de b, le multiplier par 10 et oter 3 du résultat, pour obtenir yyy.

(b² * 10) - 3 = yyy.

Le premier indice se trouve à (N 47° 46.xxx' - E 7° 16.yyy'), voir à l'arrière de la feuille de log.

Attention le contenant est une boite d'épice, le couvercle est scellé, pour l'ouvrir, veuillez dévisser le couvercle (et non le soulever).

Autre remarque, de gros travaux sont en cours aux alentours, veuillez bien cacher le contenant et remettre quelques feuilles devant le trou, sinon les bucherons risquent de trouver la cache.

Hello, I try to translate from French towards English a series of hiding places ( Nonnenbruch), the first one of the series ( GCTJ20).

Thank you for your help.

The original text is below.

David

Actually, it's quite good. May I suggest a few changes, though? My suggestions are in bold, and the text it is replacing is crossed out. The underlined and colored text indicates phrases I'm not sure of - I really don't quite understand what you're trying to say.

*****************ENG********************

Nonnebruch 1

Today I propose you a small safari, in the forest of Nonnenbruch, which is situated between Pfastatt, Lutterbach, Richwiller and Reiningue.

It is possible to find all the hiding places on foot, but the MOUNTAIN BIKE is advised to make everything in 2 hours (or less), otherwise to foresee the double expect it to take at least twice as long. (the complete route of the safari, made in them is approximately 9 / 10km).

The forest contains a multitude of roads, you will at no time need to run on the road which cuts in two bit (it will just be necessary to cross her twice).

You can leave the car with the parking (N 47 ° 46.486 ' - E 7 ° 16.888 '), of or you can find all the hiding places of the series.

1st stage to find coordinates, it is necessary to return you in the point (N 47 ° 46.714 ' - E 7 ° 16.415 '), you can see a panel of the "Club Vosgien", with several destinations.

Please add all the superior mileages in mileages greater than 1km, to obtain "A".

To Multiply "A" by 100 and to add it 27, to obtain xxx.

(A * 100) + 27 = xxx.

For the 2nd stage, please go to the said Place of the "Croisement des chènes " (N 47 ° 46.627 ' - E 7 ° 15.899 ').

You will be in front of a tree in 3 trunks, with a red figure on white bottom painted above, this figure is "B".

Find the square of "B", multiply it by 10 and oter subtract 3 of from the result, to obtain yyy.

(B ² * 10) - 3 = yyy.

The first indication stage is in at (N 47 ° 46.xxx ' - E 7 ° 16.yyy '), to see behind the sheet of log.

Attention the packaging is one limps with spice (I'm assuming you mean "it's a spice container" but I wasn't sure.) The lid is sealed; to open him it, please undo unscrew the lid (and notlift him raise it ).

Other remark, big works are in progress in the surroundings,I'm assuming here you mean something along the lines of "construction work is going on in the area" please please hide, the packaging and put back some sheets in front of the hole, otherwise bucherons workers risks to will find the hiding place.

Try this:

Here is a short safari in the forest of Nonnenbruch, which is situated between Pfastatt, Lutterbach, Richwiller and Reiningue.

It is possible to find all the hiding places on foot, but a MOUNTAIN BIKE is advised. It should take two hours using a bike and twice that on foot (the complete route of the safari is approximately 9 / 10km).

The forest contains many roads. You will not need to ride on the road that cuts through the area but you will have to cross it twice.

You can park your car at N 47 ° 46.486 ' - E 7 ° 16.888 '

The rest of it I really can't understand, so someone else is going to have to help from this point...

Edited by briansnat

1ère étape pour trouver les coordonnées, il faut vous rendre au point ( N 47° 46.714' - E 7° 16.415'), vous pourrez voir un panneau du Club Vosgien, avec plusieurs déstinations.

1st stage: To find the coordinates, you must return to this point ( N 47° 46.714' - E 7° 16.415'), you can see a plaque for the Club Vosgien with several destinations.

Pour la 2ème étape, veuillez vous rendre au Lieu dit du "Croisement des chènes" (N 47° 46.627' - E 7° 15.899').

For the 2nd stage, please go to the place called "Croisement des chènes " (N 47 ° 46.627 ' - E 7 ° 15.899 ').

Vous vous trouverez devant un arbre à 3 troncs

You will be in front of a tree with 3 trunks

La forêt comporte une multitude de chemins, vous n'aurez à aucun moment besoin de rouler sur la route qui coupe en deux la foret (il faudra juste la traverser 2 fois).

The forest contains a multitude of roads, you will at no time need to run on the road which cuts the forest in half (it will just be necessary to cross it twice).