Question Bout The Cog Ii

Luc & Sweety

I don't know of any groups that camped out for last years event. This year with the 2nd Annual COG Spring Fling happening in Scanlon Creek, the closest available campground is the Cookstown KOA. Unfortunately, Scanlon Creek no longer offers group camping on their property. If there was enough interest, I'm sure we could put together a group camp-out in time for the event. I believe May 12 is actually a free camping day for the KOA too!, So come up a day early and start caching!

TOMTEC

Those "Kamping Kabins" look like just the ticket! For the free weekend you need to stay 2 nights - sounds like a deal to me! Sleeps 4 - I'll book one if anyone is interested.

Just noticed the "Free Night" is sponsored by Magellan... oh well, at least it's free. <_< They're giving away a Magellan eXplorist XL or a Magellan RoadMate 800 system too.

Those "Kamping Kabins" look like just the ticket! For the free weekend you need to stay 2 nights - sounds like a deal to me! Sleeps 4 - I'll book one if anyone is interested.

Just noticed the "Free Night" is sponsored by Magellan... oh well, at least it's free. <_< They're giving away a Magellan eXplorist XL or a Magellan RoadMate 800 system too.

We might be interested in that. Sounds like fun.

Colour me a pessimist, but after having had to book Prov Parks months in advance, I seriously doubt there'll be any free Kabins left. But of course if there is, let me know! :rolleyes:

I don't know if I want to share with Tomtec though. He's drinks too much beer and always complains about the government. :laughing:

C-A