All-season Caching - Winter Geocoin

triplewisdom

The samples are in so it's time to preorder your winter All-Season Caching coin!! This coin is the first in a four coin series. Here is the artwork for all of the coins:

eda28e38-7c4d-4561-b259-e0ad3c54cfca.jpg

The winter coin will have two editions:

The Limited Edition:

eba42df6-7613-40ac-8183-b526c2a6d91b.jpg47b9c5a4-0ed7-4a6e-8660-bac39c644107.jpg

The Regular Edition:

5119530c-8633-46c7-b76a-8b06a4173736.jpg9e385039-2585-4928-b7bd-c5107691a77e.jpg

Here are all the details:

There will be 500 coins made

150 Limited Edition Black Nickel Price SOLD OUT

350 Regular Edition Nickel Price $8.00

The winter coin is:

1.5" cut-out

7 color front, 5 color back

GC.com trackable

It will have it's own icon.

The Black Nickel will be limited to 2 per person.

Shipping to US and Canada is $1.50 for the 1st coin and .30 for each additional coin.

Shipping Worldwide is $2.00 for the 1st coin and .90 for each additional coin.

This is a four coin series, so if you order a winter coin, you will receive an email when the spring, summer and fall coins are ready to pre-order and you will be able to order the same metal and quantity of coins you order now. I don’t want people to end up with incomplete sets!

To order the coins please email triplewisdom@hotmail.com. Please put Coin Order in the Subject line. PayPal invoices will be sent out when minting is started. In approx. 1 week.

To process your order I will need the following information:

Geo Name:

Full Name:

Full Mailing address:

Country (if other then USA):

Email Address:

PayPal Email Address:

Number and Type of Coin(s) wanted:

I will answer all emails in the order that they are received. When the coin limits are reached I will start a waiting list in case there are any cancellations/non payments.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy Caching!

Rachelle

Edited by triplewisdom

Thank you for the update. Can't wait to see the coins in person!

I have a question...

Also, the spring coin samples are in production! There are still nickel coins available if anybody is interested!

Does this mean there are nickel WINTER coins left or that there are nickel SPRING coins left (and I somehow missed the initial ordering for SPRING coins)? I'd be bummed if I did miss the spring coin ordering 'cause I'd like to have a set of all four season coins that match my original WINTER order.

Maybe I'm just confused. Let me know.

Edited by Ferreter5

Sorry for the confusion! There are a couple nickel winter coins left. The rest of the series (spring, summer and fall) will be offered first to the cachers that ordered winter coins...I will send invoices once the samples are complete...you can then pay the invoice (to make sure that you get a complete set) or ignore it...I am hoping that most will choose to complete their set! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi Zygote! I'm glad you posted here...I have sent you numerous emails, an invoice...even a PM and never heard back from you...the same thing happened with the Triple Wisdom coins...could the email be lost in your SPAM filter?!? I beleive you should be able to log onto your paypal account and pay the invoice even if you never recieved the email...please let me know if you have any further problems, I'll watch this thread to communicate with you! Thanks!

I can't help with the translation, but I do have a question.

When do you estimate the spring coins will be available for preorder? I ask because many folks will be at GW4 and coin sellers should be taking that into account when planning to sell/bill for coins :laughing: