British Columbia Geocoin

mrking

Thanks DBC. Alas, I will be caching in NS during the event. Guess I'll have to wait for shipping :o

BC Tripper :o

Just took a break from labelling and counting coins... :lol: The BC Geocoins will be going in the mail over the next couple of days. Thank you for all your kind words... and a BIG thank you to everyone who has contacted us for coin design information. Hopefully you will see a new Landsharkz designed coin or two over the next few months :o . Now back to counting and packing... :o:o

The coins are excellent Landsharkz! I absolutely love them, and i managed to get them in time to take to Nova Scotia, so a big thanks for such prompt shipping :anitongue:

BC Tripper :laughing:

I'm glad to hear you got them in time to take to NS :laughing:. Did you drop any while you were there?

UPDATE:

All the BC and LMGA combined orders were shipped last Monday. New orders are being shipped daily. If you ordered coins and haven't received them, please let us know ASAP so we can check our lists.

We have less than 50 BC Geocoins remaining for sale and orders are still coming in daily (mostly from our neighbours to the south). If any Canadian cachers would like a BC Geocoin, please don't delay. W've seen them come up on EBay already for over $15 US :laughing:.

NEWS:

Landsharkz.ca has submitted artwork to the mint for 2 new Canadian geocoins... one is bilingual and the other a personal cachers' coin. Both will be trackable with their own icons. There will be very limited quantities available for sale on our site. We're thinking we will post here in the 'Canadian Forum' when these new Canadian coins are available to order and post on the 'Geocoin Forum' a couple of days later :laughing: . Shhhh.

The coins are excellent Landsharkz! I absolutely love them, and i managed to get them in time to take to Nova Scotia, so a big thanks for such prompt shipping :D

BC Tripper :ninja:

I'm glad to hear you got them in time to take to NS :D. Did you drop any while you were there?

UPDATE:

All the BC and LMGA combined orders were shipped last Monday. New orders are being shipped daily. If you ordered coins and haven't received them, please let us know ASAP so we can check our lists.

We have less than 50 BC Geocoins remaining for sale and orders are still coming in daily (mostly from our neighbours to the south). If any Canadian cachers would like a BC Geocoin, please don't delay. W've seen them come up on EBay already for over $15 US :D.

NEWS:

Landsharkz.ca has submitted artwork to the mint for 2 new Canadian geocoins... one is bilingual and the other a personal cachers' coin. Both will be trackable with their own icons. There will be very limited quantities available for sale on our site. We're thinking we will post here in the 'Canadian Forum' when these new Canadian coins are available to order and post on the 'Geocoin Forum' a couple of days later :) . Shhhh.

Yes!!! Please keep us posted about the new coins!

The coin bug has bitten... must have more coins!