Geocoin Collectors Going To Geowoodstock 4

Prairiepartners

We will be there. Looking for newer and older version 1's personal geocoins that I don't have. I can't wait to meet everyone that I have traded/talked with. Question: How many geocoins can I put in my suitcase and keep it within weight limits for a plane flight?

:):)

500 coins weigh about 43lbs depending on the size, so I guess you'll have plenty of coins available in Dallas

I'll be there with a trunk full of things:

I've been saving a portion of each of my previous coin orders just for GW4. Soooooo....

• Gift sets (my 1st 4 coins, Bluebonnet, Tracking Time, Rhode Island, and NAVSTAR)
  • Each of the above coins in single-quantity
  • "G" antiqued pins, gold, silver, and copper in singles and sets of 3
  • Monarch pins (these are coming in early :)
  • The Monarch Geocoin for preview
  • Silver Tracking Time and Rhode Island's for very special trades. Also look for them in the silent auction.
  • And my non-trackable personal coin for trades

I'm also having a drawing for a silver Tracking Time, so stop by my tent! I'll be there all day.

We are just 200 miles from the event, but the Omi half has to work...hopefully the Ole half will make it on her own with 20lb pack of coins...personal and otherwise. I know Rock and Crystal will also be there 'cause we are taking them caching in the AR-TX-OK-LA area on Thursday...hopefully, I'll see everyone there! :)

Edited by Team OleOmi

We are just 200 miles from the event, but the Omi half has to work...hopefully the Ole half will make it on her own with 20lb pack of coins...personal and otherwise. I know Rock and Crystal will also be there 'cause we are taking them caching in the AR-TX-OK-LA area on Thursday...hopefully, I'll see everyone there! :)

We are leaving (driving) sometimes in the morning and will be caching in your area also. Hope to run into you all !!

See ya all at the event!!!

So how does the geocoin trading take place, will there be any tables to swap/sell coins? Never been to one of these before

I believe there will be tables of some sort at the event. Also there are a couple of vendors (TXGA, Groundspeak, Crake Productions, and possibly others) that will have tents set up to sell/trade coins throughout the day.