Wtb Nice Case For Magellan Gold

Looking for a case for my Magellan Gold. Been keeping it in the bubble wrap it came in but now that the winter clothes are gone to protect it along with the inside pocket, I need a case.

Thanks in advance. SwampYankee

Another option, this is what I use, is the Sony PSP soft case. The Meridian Gold fits very well. When I upgraded the PSP to a hard case, the soft case was just laying around. It is very soft and offers good protection.

I bought a Case Logic case at CompUSA for $12 or so. It fits my Meridian Gold perfect.. Although I keep a couple pens in there, so I put it in upside down (antenna side first) for extra space. Has second smaller expandable pocket. A little too small for my PalmVx, but batteries, small swag is a sure fit..

Case logic ES-3, on the net for $8 and up.

620080.jpg

^Pretend that digicam is the button side of a Merigold sticking out instead.
:ph34r:

Edited by Marcie/Eric

Here are two possibilities.

I have this one

You can see the screen and access the buttons without removing the unit . I have it dangle from my neck on a lanyard.

I don't have this one

I discovered this after I already received the other one. I like the velcro on the back and the clip.

The other ones above seem nice, but I like not having to pull it our of its neoprene nest.

spamhead

Edited by spamhead