Original Stash: May 3rd Is The 6th Anniversary!

Redwing_dave

The damage to the coin I received was by far much more serious than what is pictured in a previous post. I wasn't actually asking for a replacement, which I'm afraid is what it appeared to be. I have been contacted by two parties involved with this coin offering a a way to rectify the situation. I am informing them that a replacement is not necessary

I'm actually planning on keeping this coin, and have no desire to replace it. I think it makes it as unique as the plaque itself.

Haven't seen my set yet in the POBox, but hope to in the next few days. From the pictures this set looks fantastic! I wasn't thinking ahead when I order mine. :rolleyes:

But after seeing the real thing, I had thought that this would make an ideal prize for the Tribes up coming event. GeoPoker Run

If anyone out there has an extra set they would like to sell me. Please email.

Thanks

Lummieh

aka Dianne

Got mine and activated it, did anybody notice the typo on the GC name?

"Orignal" Stash Geocoins instead of "Original"

I thought something did not look right. How long do you think it will take them to fix it? Where's the frog eating popcorn now?

The damage to the coin I received was by far much more serious than what is pictured in a previous post. I wasn't actually asking for a replacement, which I'm afraid is what it appeared to be. I have been contacted by two parties involved with this coin offering a a way to rectify the situation. I am informing them that a replacement is not necessary

I'm actually planning on keeping this coin, and have no desire to replace it. I think it makes it as unique as the plaque itself.

If you get a chance, please post an image here, on the Gecoin's page, or wherever - I'm curious and want to take a look at the "damage."