the Magellan External Power Cable with Cigarette Lighter Adapter,

the Magellan PC Interface Cable ,

the Magellan Suction Cup Vehicle Mounting Bracket,

original box,

quick start guide,

supplemental manual

mapsend topo cd

CD-ROM User Manual

The retail value of all of these items is $350 or more.

The Magellan Meridian Platinum is the ultimate GPS receiver for the serious navigator, featuring a 3-axis electronic compass that provides rock steady readings regardless of how you hold the unit. A built-in barometer gives you advance notice on the weather, and an extensive, 16 MB, built-in mapping database shows your position to within 3 meters or better. Rugged, weather-proof design, large display, intuitive operation and nearly unlimited expandability make the Meridian Platinum an incomparable GPS receiver.

I have had the GPS for about a year and a half. I used it for geocaching and hiking. It has some scratches on the screen and buttons are a tad worn.

Email me!

I have a Etrex Yellow. Taken outof the box, used once, put back in the box. Has manuals, it is the latest one with the WAAS on it, it will take the cable for the pc connection but it didn't come with it. I got it for my wife to use with her horse but both hands are busy and it was not to her liking. She wanted to use it to make breadcrumb trails to put on topo maps after their rides. Its like new, back in package, and can send a picture if your interested. Price $75.00. SwampYankee

Hello all,

I'm new to geocaching, and would like to get a cheaper, entry-level GPS unit.

Anyone have one for sale or any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

from someone who is just giving advice, i would suggest teh yellow etrex for a entry level unit. if there are no deals currently on this board (im sry to those who are selling them, i havent really checked) you can always try ebay. they tend to go for 50-70 dollars. sometimes u luck out and get them for less than that but its rare.

I have a Garmin GPS 12 Map for sale. Included would be a data cable, carry case, 12 volt adapter, and a RAM cradle. (not the whole RAM mount, just the cradle for this GPS) I just purchased a GPSMMAP 60CSx to upgrade. E-mail me at eckhoff@wcta.net if you're at all interested. I haven't decided yet if want to give up my US Topo cds or not.

Kev

I have a Etrex Yellow. Taken outof the box, used once, put back in the box. Has manuals, it is the latest one with the WAAS on it, it will take the cable for the pc connection but it didn't come with it. I got it for my wife to use with her horse but both hands are busy and it was not to her liking. She wanted to use it to make breadcrumb trails to put on topo maps after their rides. Its like new, back in package, and can send a picture if your interested. Price $75.00. SwampYankee

How Firm are you on that price? We, too are interested in a simple model just for geocaching.

For those interested I just posted ain another thread about tigerdirect.com selling the magellan explorist 200 for ~$60 after magellan rebate plus shipping. I believe shipping is about $10.

I have a Magellan explorist200 I will let go for $50 incl. shipping I have the box and manual