Grayson, Ga, Cachers? Help Requested...

Howdy!

I'll be over in Grayson, GA, for a Letterboxing function (*gasp, wheeze* yes those folks :) ) and was hoping to drop a TB off while there at a cache. Unfortunately, all caches in the immediate vacinity of the area I'll be in are micros :) Would some brave cacher be willing to meet up at the function and give the TB a good home? It'll be on the 15th of April at the Grayson City Park. I'll be there as Frettchen, my preferred online name. Would love to find it a good home.

If not, I'll be scouring the trek into the area for something close.

Thanks!

Sjona/Frettchen (who's having an identity crisis at this moment :) )

How close is that to the park? I will have a carload with me (none of whom geocache) waiting to get to the gathering so I was hoping for something in that park :) From what I can tell on Google Earth with the geocache plug in, there's nothing there or if there was it was only a micro (I don't remember and it's late so I'm sleepy :) ). If there's anything close and quick, I can do that; if not, I'll drop it in something local for someone else to move so I don't hang on to it too long.