Feature Suggestion: Who Approved That?

It would be nice if some kind of marker were put on the waymark page that indicated who within a group reviewed a given waymark. Possibly only visible to members of the group, or the group leader.

It would be nice to have, in case a waymark is approved in error, so you can go back and talk to the person that did it.

I agree in principle, but I think the need for the information is short-term.

Therefore I suggest that when a person in the group approves or declines a waymark submission, an email would be sent to all in the group who have authority to approve/decline. If this were an option, I would certainly want it enabled while these management groups are new.

I agree in principle, but I think the need for the information is short-term.

Therefore I suggest that when a person in the group approves or declines a waymark submission, an email would be sent to all in the group who have authority to approve/decline. If this were an option, I would certainly want it enabled while these management groups are new.

yes, anytime something happens in the group, an email goes out.....so then it would be logical to send out an email stating that it had been approved, and by whom.