Registering Cachemate

Have you checked the info on the Smittyware site about Registering the software?

Yes, sad to say I don't understand. On the iPAQ I enter the registrations number and the iPAQ wont allow the registration to continue. Reading the Q & A for issues, I don't understand what to do next. Looking for some guidance. Thanks.

I had the same problem at first. Ask for another registration code from the code request form in the support area of the site. Type in everything like it were case sensitive (keep capitals and lowercase letters the same for Order Number and Smittyware ID). You'll be sent another code. If the registration code you get sent is different something got messed up the first time. It should work then.

Appears the last step in going paperless is registering cachemate for the iPAQ. Entered the smittyware ID number then get error message that ID is incorrect. I don't understand what is wrong and what to do next.

So... let me get this straight. You entered the registration code that you received, and it didn't work. Then, you entered the Smittyware ID as the registration code, and it didn't work (as it shouldn't)?

Have you tried entering the Smittyware ID in the Pocket PC code request form to get a matching code?

http://www.smittyware.com/support/codereq_ppc.php

Appears the last step in going paperless is registering cachemate for the iPAQ. Entered the smittyware ID number then get error message that ID is incorrect. I don't understand what is wrong and what to do next.

So... let me get this straight. You entered the registration code that you received, and it didn't work. Then, you entered the Smittyware ID as the registration code, and it didn't work (as it shouldn't)?

Have you tried entering the Smittyware ID in the Pocket PC code request form to get a matching code?

http://www.smittyware.com/support/codereq_ppc.php

Good evening, I asked for a new registrations code, it was accepted immediately and thanked me for purchasing the program. Now to learn how all of this works. Thanks for the tips.