Go Ahead: Brag About Your Stats!

Well, only 1 in Louisiana, but we're cleaning up hurricane debris; does that count for something?

That counts for A LOT!!!!! A whole lot!!! You'll be making a huge difference. I have been wondering where they are going to put all that debris. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you can have fun while you are working so hard!

[ I have been wondering where they are going to put all that debris. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you can have fun while you are working so hard!

The estimate is that it'll take 3 years to process all the debris! (The abandoned cars are another story altogether.)

Thanks for the well wishes, and I'm sure we'll have fun; we have a fun group of cachers in this area.

Colorado has 2 planned for the weekend. One outside Denver on Saturday 4/22, the other I planned for downtown Colorado Springs on Sunday 4/23.

There was another one planned for the outskirts of Colorado Springs - it was a place that needed a clean-up much more than the spot I picked - it is an unregulated gun range. But it seems that a boy scout had dibs on the area around that time. The local geocachers were willing to work with the boy scout to get more muscle on this clean up. The page was changed on GC. And then a few days later, the page was made to disappear. The admin had a good point, GC has a policy of effectively not showing favoritism. It is just a shame there wasn't some way that it could have been worked out.

Mr.WitzAbout

This is a great question, I don't know. How do I go about finding out where and when in my state? I live in Montana and would love to attend a CITO event if not to far away. Should I rely on my weekly pocket queries to alert me, or should I get off my lazy rump and start one? Wow, I guess I just answered my own question.

one in my state of Massachusetts;

Nickerson State Park CITO (MA -4/23 rain OR shine!! (probably in the Rain!))

as for the rest of New England?

Hinds Lane Conservation property CITO (NH - 4/22)

Frog Rock CITO (NH - 5/06)

Cockenoe Island CITO (CT - 5/06

The 2nd Annual Penobscot River Clean-up ( ME - 5/20)

shameless plug: i've got a brand new CITO tshirt to give away at the Nickerson State Park CITO on 4/23 - and we just had a un-registered TB tag donated to give away as well!