Usa Map On My Profile Page

carolalma

I see nifty little maps with states marked in red. As fulltime RV'ers we travel a lot...and now geocache in each state. How do I find the maps? Thanks. (And how do I edit the Title of the post when I forget to write USA?)

Edited by carolalma

I see nifty little maps with states marked in red. As fulltime RV'ers we travel a lot...and now geocache in each state. How do I find the maps? Thanks. (And how do I edit the Title of the post when I forget to write USA?)

On you profile edit page in the "Latest News" section, or whereever you want it paste this exactly as shown:

img src=

"http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedStates/statemap?visited="

At the very front of the above put a "<" and at the very end put a ">" (just the carrot, not the qoute marks). Directly after the visited= put the 2 letter abbreviation for the states you have visited. Mine are WAORIDMT. This will highlight those states in red. Enjoy.

Edited by hikergps

I like this Map-making Tool better than the other one.

I have one of those maps in my Profile. :)

I like it better, too. Changed my map to this one. Very cool! :)

edit: I did like it until I realized it was 800x600, I don't have an image re-sizing tool at the moment but when I get one I'll probably go back to this map. Thanks for the link!

Edited by hikergps