Provacative Cache Names

Mearth

I think I am going to cry:

GC7C1E

:D:P:P:laughing::rolleyes::angry:

What is it with these east coast guys guys?

Wow!

I have to admit, I wouldn't have known what that meant until about a month ago.

A local radio station was doing a bit about new meanings for words. I heard that one, and had to look it up in an online "Urban Dictionary."

To each his own...but that is disgusting...

Had to Google this one.

One can learn so much on these forums........ :P;):D:ph34r:

This cache has a name that isn't even a double-entendre -- it has only one meaning, as far as I know; I was kind of surprised that it was published with that name.

BRAVO! I cannot help but let my mind run wild on this one. Why this name? Ohhh the possibilities! If I am fortunate enough to get back anytime soon, I make sure to catch that cache. I will even wear my “know the toe” shirt! WOW!

Even worse is the second sentence of the Aril 20th log by Slapshots. My eye <_< s they are-a-watering.

Well I'm glad I stumbled across this thread... I'm being playing with <_< this idea...

Placing a multi-cache that has four stages total.

The first is where you pick up the coordinates for Stage 2 and Stage 3. One is for a female, the other for a male. At the male stage, the male would wear the male shirt (provided), and the female would take his picture and they would get half of the coordinates for Stage 4. Same for the other stage switching roles, so to speak.

Each shirt would have the matching symbol (the circle with arrow, or circle with plus sign) and the back would have the needed coordinates in big numbers.

They would have to upload the picture of themselves wearing the shirt (only the front shot) as a "Proof of Visit" (for when they claim the find online) and once they had both halves they could find Stage 4 which holds the logbook and trade items.

I was going to name it "SEX", but then I thought that might not get approved only because of the name, even though it not actually about the act, but the difference between them. "Battle of the Sexes" doesn't work because it is cooperative not combative...

And yes, I was planning on sprinkling the cache description with double-entrende

Any ideas for a clever name with SEX in the title? And none of that "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" nonsense.

:lol: The Blue Quasar

p.s. as a side note, since a lot of my caches have 'blue' in the name... yes I considered "Blue Balls"

Edited by The Blue Quasar

Well I'm glad I stumbled across this thread... I'm being playing with <_< this idea...

Placing a multi-cache that has four stages total.

The first is where you pick up the coordinates for Stage 2 and Stage 3. One is for a female, the other for a male. At the male stage, the male would wear the male shirt (provided), and the female would take his picture and they would get half of the coordinates for Stage 4. Same for the other stage switching roles, so to speak.

Each shirt would have the matching symbol (the circle with arrow, or circle with plus sign) and the back would have the needed coordinates in big numbers.

They would have to upload the picture of themselves wearing the shirt (only the front shot) as a "Proof of Visit" (for when they claim the find online) and once they had both halves they could find Stage 4 which holds the logbook and trade items.

I was going to name it "SEX", but then I thought that might not get approved only because of the name, even though it not actually about the act, but the difference between them. "Battle of the Sexes" doesn't work because it is cooperative not combative...

And yes, I was planning on sprinkling the cache description with double-entrende

Any ideas for a clever name with SEX in the title? And none of that "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" nonsense.

Well, this doesn't have "sex" in it, but the first title that popped into my head for that cache was

"I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours."

Words can have whatever meaning you wish.

We live on Booty Road. It was named after one of the settlers in the area. There were apparently several in the family named "Booty". The historic house next to our church was known as the Booty House. It was built in 1889. (It just went through a devastating fire 2 weeks ago...just incredible!). There were several ferry crossings on our road, as it is near the San Gabriel River. Historical documents mention the "Second Crossing on Booty Road", etc. Most of those are under water, now, as the Corps of Engineers lake flooded much of the land in this area.

I really doubt, when the family started with the name (or however that surname got attached to them), that they knew the snickers they were in for!

It is amazing (or is it, really?) the snickers I get when I try to order something over the phone, and tell them my address ... ---- Booty Road .... they say "Booty?"

Why is it we attach vulgar or off-color meanings to perfectly normal words?

Oh, yeah... there IS a cache on this road, down near the spillway park... it is called "Booty-licious" ...

The example of "fanny pack" in Australia is a prime example of how word meanings are so different around the world..... and how we can't police every cache name everywhere!