Tb Drop Off Dilemna

gluteusmaximus92

Hello. I have a travel bug that I recovered a few weeks ago ( <_< gasp) and I was planning on bringing it to texas with me when I go in a wekk and a half. I have contacted the owner about this and he said to "use your discretion. Thanks for contacting me." However, he lives in Santa Fe, NM and I was going to bring it to Amarillo, TX. The TB has no goals at all, and has 4003 miles on it. Bringing it from Massachusetts to Texas will proably give it a few thousand more. What should I do?!!

You might be over thinking this one. A tb without posted goals can go anywhere you want to take it.

Travel bugs get held for longer than 14 days all the time. Some you will keep for only a day or two and some for 30 days. Having an average holding time of 14 days is a good goal. Sometimes we keep them longer than that in order to advance a tb goal or to move it a long distance. I like to move them long distances.