76csx Question

moseley80

On the garmin website when you select the 76csx product feature there is a mapsource compatibility chart and metroguide canada is not there but it is on the 60csx chart. I thought both models were internally identical. Does anyone know if metroguide canada will be fully functional with the 76. Thanks

On the garmin website when you select the 76csx product feature there is a mapsource compatibility chart and metroguide canada is not there but it is on the 60csx chart. I thought both models were internally identical. Does anyone know if metroguide canada will be fully functional with the 76. Thanks

Hasn't Metroguide been discontinued? Or is that just a rumour circulating? Maybe that would explain them not being listed.

Assuming you are talkin' version 4. No problem with it working on the 76csx including autorouting. Must have been an oversight when they made the compatability list.

Cheers, Olar