Caching By Ipod

Inspired by the geotoad program feature to allow you to view cache details on your iPod, I've being having a little play around with my iPod nano. It can store up to 1000 text 'notes' each of a maximum file size of 4KB. This seems plenty to have details of caches as individal text files.

This is how it would look:

iPod002s.jpg

Does anyone know of any programs that take a GPX file and convert it into a set of text files for each cache like this? I want to avoid reinventing the wheel if it has been done before.

Thanks for the info Clyde, I've used the VCF export in GPSBabel and I am impressed by the results. So I've now got a few hundred cache pages on my iPod, very neat.

Moote seems to be missing the point, I've got an iPod nano, I don't have a PDA.

I did that last year when I was going to do a multi in a Durham park (GCPFJG) and needed some photos with me but didn't have any ink for my printer. I needed to get on the next bus and was desperately trying to think of a way of getting the images when I thought of using my digital camera, worked fine.