Wanted: Geocoins

oxshaker

Ok Franz, I will activate and send out 2 coins more coins, by chance do you have any remaining Gold World Champion coins? I recieved the silver one its fantastic would love to have a gold companion, Glenn

And thanks !!! :laughing:

:laughing: I will do my best, Franz

any world-cup coins left?

:blink: YES!

The offer still stands:

You send one ore more activated coins for travelling around in europe and in return you will get one German Worldchampionship Silver or Gold Edition (not activated) for free.

Please ship your coin(s) to:

Franz Müller

Postfach 1582

73405 Aalen

Germany

Thank you all for your assistance, Franz

I had one traveling through Europe. Started in England, then traveled over to Switzerland. 2 months of enjoying watching it move around. Then Americans picked it up to bring it back to Indiana! UGH!

Oh well, I still have one in Germany, New Zealand, and one about to travel through Australia!

Franz - any WOG#3 coins left, I have a new 2006 Australian Coin that can be sent (plus a TB that wants to go to Europe anyway - funnily enough your town is one it wants to visit) - Dan

Yes :laughing: Please send it both, in return you will receive a WOG 3 Gold Edition!

Franz - any WOG#3 coins left, I have a new 2006 Australian Coin that can be sent (plus a TB that wants to go to Europe anyway - funnily enough your town is one it wants to visit) - Dan

Yes :laughing: Please send it both, in return you will receive a WOG 3 Gold Edition!

Will send both tomorrow ... thanks

I see I am not alone - took less than 2 weeks to get there - but no news or coin since :blink: & that was August !!!

:blink: yah ... checked mail box to find a new WOG coin had arrived !

thanks Oxshaker

Now - can you tell me what happend to my Aussie geocoin - see the drop - but hasn't moved since, even though cache has had a few visits (apologies but my German is not real good) :huh: , cheers and thanks for the coin

Dan