Wanted: Geocoins

oxshaker

Hi,

we would like to see more coins in Europe moving around :laughing: .

Everyone who sends an activated and trackable (gc.com) coin to us,

will receive an unactivated and trackable german geocoin for free! :laughing:

We will carry the coins to the next cache or tb hotel in germany

so that the travel goes on.

Regards,

Franz

Please send your coins to:

Franz Mueller

Postfach 1582

73405 Aalen

Germany

OK, i no longer believe thsi to be an april fools joke, and i will try and sendout my USA Geocoin as soon as i can, sometime this week. I would prefer a world champion ship one, i dont care waht color. Does anyone know approximate shipping from USA (NY) to germany. I'll find out for sure when i go to the post office, but an estimate would be nice

ByrnedFish

Hi,

Are you still interested in geocoins...I will send you a CITO coin for one of the regular german coins...ok

Jamie

Shipping the Activated CITO coin out to you today...I look forward to getting the 2005 Germany Silver Coin...

Thanks for the trade!

Jamie

I have an activated Phone a Friend left for this nice idea! A standard German will be OK. I send you an email!

For anyone who would like to see one or more activated geocoins on the Island of Zakynthos (Greece) please sent me an email. We will be there on the 1st of May and stay there for 7 days. We will visit the only 2 caches on this nice island and like to drop a few coins over there! This is a very nice location to drop coins:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...3a02a2e4f&log=y

One extra Illinois will travel with us. We can also give your coin an extra stop in The Netherlands to create some more miles! Because Zakynthos is a tourist island you'll never know what country it will visit after Greece <_<

EDIT: so far 3 TB's and about 5 coins will travel to this island. Any more? Please reply by email!

Edited by Team Firefox

Cool idea! I will send you a Nevada on Monday 4/10. I'd like a silver World Championship coin. I will log it into a cache near my house and then you can grab it from there. That way it will start keeping track of miles from here in SC. I'd like mine to move also, and not be virtually logged. It will be interesting to see the milelage add up. Thanks. :D

Edited by jamrasc

I have a Temecula Balloon and a Black Nickel Loggerhead that I'll be mailing to you on Monday (4/10).

Just grab them from my inventory when you receive them. Also, I'd like to see them MOVE rather than be virtually logged and accumulate no mileage. Thanks!

Edited by AtlantaGal

@ CKayaks

thank you very much for this fantastic Tracking Time GeoCoin :laughing: , it will start moving around the next days.

Thanks also a lot for the many ckayaks.com coins you sent to me.

In a few days you will receive 2 German Worldchampionship Coins (one silver, one gold edition) and one

World of Geocaching Series 2 LE silver (all coins are not activated).

Best regards, Franz

@ Team Firefox

Hi, today i shipped one German GeoCoin Gold Edition (not activated) and one WOG "Series 1 "(activated) to you. You will drop it into a cache on the Greek island of Zakynthos - a very good place for this World of Geocaching Coin "Series 1". At the front of this coin you can see "Midas" holding the world. And his origin is : Greece :anibad: . Thanks a lot, Franz

@ Team Firefox

Hi, today i shipped one German GeoCoin Gold Edition (not activated) and one WOG "Series 1 "(activated) to you. You will drop it into a cache on the Greek island of Zakynthos - a very good place for this World of Geocaching Coin "Series 1". At the front of this coin you can see "Midas" holding the world. And his origin is : Greece ;) . Thanks a lot, Franz

Thanks Franz for the German Gold! We will first put the WOG into a Dutch cache and after that place it finally into a Zakynthos cache! Some more coins come in for these Zakynthos caches! Thanks to all!

@ elsinga

Thank you for this beautiful dutch geocoin, it will soon start moving around in germany ;) .

I will send you one standard german geocoin (not activated) and one german worldchampionship 2006 gold edition (activated).

Thank *you* for all the trouble you are putting into this. ;) The 2006 gold one will go into a cache nearby, the standard german one will be activated soon and placed in another cache.

Thanks!

:D Thanks a lot for the beautiful coins you all sent to me.

Please be patient, i will try to ship all the german coins you would like to have in the beginning of next week.

Thank you, Franz.

My offer still stands- i am awaiting further coins for moving around in europe :lol:

:D Thanks a lot for the beautiful coins you all sent to me.

Please be patient, i will try to ship all the german coins you would like to have in the beginning of next week.

Thank you, Franz.

My offer still stands- i am awaiting further coins for moving around in europe :lol:

So Franz, does that mean that you got the Nevada coin that I sent?

:lol: Thanks a lot for the beautiful coins you all sent to me.

Thank you, Franz.

My offer still stands- i am awaiting further coins for moving around in europe :D

So Franz, does that mean that you got the Nevada coin that I sent?

No - not yet :D - but i hope it will arrive the next few days.

Thanks for your assistance, Franz