Plucker And Palm Tx

Shilo

I did a search and didn't find anything like this but has anyone had plucker crash there PDA, mainly a Palm TX?

After it did a soft reset everything else worked fine until I opened plucker. Crashed again. I deleted plucker and redownloaded plucker (slightly newer version) and so far so good.

Is this the first case or did I get a hold of a corrupted .gpx file?

Thanks for any help.

Shilo

Plucker never crashed my TX, but Plucker Desktop was locking up on me (just the app, not the PC). I switched to Sunrise Desktop (SunriseXP, actually). Faster and no lockups. I still use Plucker on the TX. You may be correct about a bad file sent from the desktop.

Sometimes Plucker will crash, and then when you go back into it and click on a file (any file, even old files), it will instantly crash again. I was able to fix this by using Filez to view the internal memory and delete the file, Plkr1-UnComPress.

BTW, Filez is a freeware program.

Geobc

Sometimes Plucker will crash, and then when you go back into it and click on a file (any file, even old files), it will instantly crash again. I was able to fix this by using Filez to view the internal memory and delete the file, Plkr1-UnComPress.

BTW, Filez is a freeware program.

Geobc

I might have to try Filez. I think it was a corrupt file. We went caching today with the updated version of plucker and a new GPX file and everything went fine. Before I got my TX, I was using a Zire 21 and never had any trouble and I used it for about a year.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Shilo