Group Management Voting

Hmmm...Have you created your category and do you have a minimum of three officers? After that, the "progress box" with the 4 steps that tells you what step you're in should now have step#3 "call for officer vote on the category" highlighted. Click on it.

When you click on MY GROUPS it brings up a list of all of the Groups you belong to

Click on the Link to the Group you are in charge of

You will have 4 options (some will not be available till others are completed)

Click on the first one - Create/Edit your Category

Once you're absolutely sure you have everything in that completed, you can save it and move on to Step 2.

Add the Variables you want... this took a while, but makes you think about what is important and REQUIRED from people

Once that is done, you'll be able to move to Step 3 and Call for Officer Vote

After all of the Officers vote YEA (if that does happen) you can then send the Category to PEER REVIEW

Then you sit on pins and needles with no feedback about how the vote is going, or even if there are votes. That is the best way, but man it's tough... it's only been a day for me and I'm dying to know the comments and such

Good luck... can't wait to be able to review one...

:laughing: The Blue Quasar

The category I manage was created long ago.

Yesterday, I made a group for it, invited and got 4 members, promoted them to officers.

Then I connected the category to the group.

All done. The category and group both exist and are connected.

No box to click for "Officer Vote".

I can see this might be different if you're creating a new category, but this is an old one. Somehow the "Officer Vote" thingie just isn't there!

Yep, we did it. So, if there's any issues to vote on for category management, we will handle it in email. I apparently had misunderstood the voting thing and thought it was not just part of the initiation of a category.

You will eventually be able to vote on other things, but right now it is just for category creation.

(edit: and demotions)

Edited by Jeremy